History scooby doo mystery

Shaq arrived in his history class as his teacher. Began talking about the holocaust. "Oh the joy oh those jolly ole times" agolf spoke as if he was having a fantasy" thousands no hundreds of thousands all gone "

 "Oh the joy oh those jolly ole times" agolf spoke as if he was having a fantasy" thousands no hundreds of thousands all gone "

"this is a load of barnacles "quille said  "WHAT TWO O.CS BASED ON SHAQ WHAT IS THIS PRISON" Robotnik exclaimed as he caressed his mustache. Qash just buried himself in a holocaust book. Mr. Thiler Continued, "Once there was an angry German. He was so angry that everyone died. The end." "Pfft everyone knows that chairman skipper is the best at Holocausting." Kowalski said. Suddenly, an ear scrotching noise was heard over the loud speaker. "Shaq to principal prickles office, and Bert to my office, YOU DIDNT FILE YOUR PAPER WORK BERT!"

 "Shaq to principal prickles office, and Bert to my office, YOU DIDNT FILE YOUR PAPER WORK BERT!"

Shaq walked down to principal prickleys office. But shaq didn't know his way around the school that well. He eventually found three doors. "Well, we can't make perfection, but we can moisturize it."
Door one was the janitors closet. "Hey GET OUT!" Kretmi yelled. Door two was Mr. Kurts donut stash, and door three was just storage. Shaq saw a bunch of cool stuff in that room like docs bike, a dime, a stethoscope, a stone car, a portrait of toastar's family, and the roz copter. When Shaq was done screwing around he found the principals office in door four, which wasn't originally an option. "Right this way Shaq" roz said. "HEY! Roz, are those new glasses o-or a new hair cut? Oh it's the necklace isn't it?" Shaq said trying not to get in trouble. Roz just stared at him with her Death Stare. Shaq sat down in the principals damp office. Principal Prickley was facing backwards in his poop brown spinny chair, petting his lucario named aurora like an edge lord. After 26 seconds, he spun around and said: "So...Shaq...word on the street is that someone told you about the society of the clammy hands.....IS THIS TRUE?!" "Yes sir, I forget his name but he had VERY clammy hands." Shaq replied. "Shaq, the society of the clammy hands is a hellish organization who worships the menacer. I need you, and your goldbond powers to do some investigating for me and the society of pulsating left pecs ok?" Prickley said. "Sure thing" Shaq replied. "Alright then stay cool." He said. "STAY COOL!"

 "STAY COOL!"

Shaq said. When Shaq went back to history class, everyone including Mr. Thiler was cowering in fear in the corner while Lemo was laughing hysterically while dancing uncomfortably at them. Shaq stayed cool, and tickled Lemo until he dropped.

The class cheered

The class cheered. Never before were they so happy to be free from Lemos uncomfortableness.
"THREE CHEERS FOR SHAQ!" Dysten exclaimed. And then the bell rang with its heavy chips as always. It was time for photo class.