Sex and pain (Mindless Behavior story)

Today I'm going to the mall and my boo Jacob hit me up and said

"Come to my house".

"Here I come".

10 minutes later

I'm there. I knock two times and he answered. I say

"Hi baby".

He pulls me in for a kiss and I kiss back. I take one arm and close the door. He takes me to his room. Throws me on the bed and get on top of me. He takes out his dick and puts in my cake. He goes harder and faster. Making the bed move like a hurricane. You can hear me scream from outside. He was making me moan and making me wet. I was screaming daddy harder, harder. He takes my head and puts it where his dick is and tells me to suck it. While, I'm doing that he pushes my head back and forth. I tell him stop. I have to go. He makes those sad puppy eyes. I said "NO". But, maybe later I have to go.

2 hours later

In the mall with my girl Desha and we go into Justice to get a cute outfit for the Mindless Behavior concert. Desha picks up this outfit and asked me"does this look cute". "Yes". Desha said " Don't lie to me girl". Girl I ain't playing it look really cute. Now help me find a cute outfit. she says okay. Then let's good.

What about this purple dress with a jean jacket or vest with flats. Does that sound good Desha. Yes that sounds great. Well, let get ranged up up then.

Up at the cash register and the girl says your Jacob's girlfriend. I'm his sister. He told me a lot about you. What did he say about me. he said your very cute and smart. Aw that is so sweet of him.

" She says watch out for him. He is gonna hit it and quite it.

I turn to Desha and said " Guess what I just met Jacob's sister. she is very pretty. They look just alike. We gave each other numbers and I told her to call me anytime. Me and Desha left the mall early because, she had to met her boo... So we left heading for the car and my phone rings. It is Jacob I answer and say " Hi and what do you want". He said " waiting for you". Well, I am on my way there now.

He said " Okay and hung up".

"Okay" girl let's go because both of our men want use! We are about 20 minutes before we get there but we stop to get our nails and hair done...

1 hour later

Drop her off and I'm off to Jacob's. I knock twice he answers and says

" We need to talk".

"Okay well, let's talk".

" Ever since we started dating the bonus don't wonna hang with me".

" Is that a problem!"

" Umm, no girl be we are over".

He kisses me and takes my shirt off and say " I have to have sex with you one more time. He throws my on the bed he touches my weak spot and I moan. I say " STOP". But, he does it harder and faster. When he was done he lays on the floor. I start to curl up. Thinking about what his sister said. I thought to myself she was right and I cry. Out of nowhere I feel a blanket wrapped around me.

He leaves out the house. I get up and put on my clothes. Still crying I run home into my room and lock the door....

I hope you liked chapter one. Vote, comment and be a fan! :-)