Hospital

Jacob: It's been 2weeks since YN has been in the hospital. The doctor has told me that she is doing well. She is just struggle 2 keep the baby. Other than that she is doing just fine. They also told me that she needs to drank a lot of water and eat health.

YN: WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE! I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING! WHERE IS JACOB? HOW IS MY BABY!? DID I LOSE IT? “WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME”? she starts crying.

Jacob: I walk back in the room that YN is in and she is crying so I run by her side. “Baby why are you crying”?

YN: Jacob why am I here? Is the baby okay? Why is there so much blood on my stomach? If anything take me not my baby!!!

Jacob: Baby I will tell u later why you are in here. Right now I need you to relax. Baby girl don't say that you still have the baby. I just need you to quite stressing cause at these rate we well lose the baby. Mannn I hate seeing her like this I know our past hasn't been good, but I think the Lord she is alright, and my baby that she is going to have.

I know I haven't updated in like a year or so. Here is another chapter everyone has been waiting on. Sorry it was short just a little piece to let u guys and girls know I'm still working on my books. With that comment d vote. Iyou guys and girls. Thanks for reading.