THAT NIGGA!!!!!!

His ass better not be in my house when I get there. I pull up at my house and I see a car in front of my house. I was guessing that nigga was here. I pull my keys out my purse and unlock the door. I see some bitches under clothes on the floor and I hear moans. I ran up stairs n okay my bedroom door. There go him n that bitch fucking in my bed. I take my purse n everything in my hands n throw it ain't them. I grab that bitch by her hair and whoop that ass. After I was done with her I whoop Jacobs ass. I yell in his face NIGGA I HATE YOU!  I HATE YOUR ASS! Then I started bursting out in tears. He grab me and kiss my forehead and said sorry I pulled back and ran out the door.

Car ride

I hop in da car and was driving really fast. Last thing I know I was in a car crash. I was stuck in the car I try to get out but I couldn't. Then a minute later all I know is that I black out and all I heard was the ambulance. What did I do to myself. I shouldn't be the one getting hurt he should be the one. Plus I haven't told him I was pregnant with his child but at this point don't even wanna tell him. I just hope I didn't kill my baby.

Hospital

This is weird all I see is white and all I hear is voice. I think I hear Jacobs ass talking to me tell me to wake up. I try to respond back but I couldn't. What the fuck is going on. Next thing I know I hear my mother say baby you can do this wake up. If you over came my pass away u can over come this. Baby girl please wake up. I know you don't want to cause of what Jacob did but u have to. I tell her how you know what he did she said cause I'm here. Then she faded way. A tear fell down my face and I felt someone wipe it. I thought to myself I hope it ain't Jacob. He has hurt me enough he needs to leave. I can't do this I guess I will raise my baby by myself.

What do y'all think? Do you think she is going to wake up? Why y'all think Jacob there with YN? Answer my questions please and think you and happy Thanksgiving to all my readers n everyone else.