I feel sick

Sorry it took my a few days to update again. I have been really busy but I will try and update when I can. Love all my readers now let's get started.....

YN: The last thing I remember is going home and packing Jacobs shit so he can get the fuck out my life. As I was doing that I throw up all on the floor. Lately I had been throwing up and getting dizzy but I didn't think much of it. I was to piss at what Jacob had did to me. I clean up my miss and finish packing his shit and throw it in the pouring rain. I look ever door and window so his ass could feel the pain. I bet his ass with think twice before putting his hands on any women again. I was still feeling dizzy so I took some medicine and took a shower.

30 minutes later

I know that I went a lil over board but his ass got what he needed. I just got so tired of his BULLSHIT!!! When I got out the shower I throw up again that has been the 6th time I throw up in one day. Something told me to go see a doctor the next day cause something wasn't right. I finally fell asleep but my stomach was hurting like fuck. Luckily I had a doctor tomorrow at 2:30pm. I really couldn't wait because it was getting worster and worster.

Next Morning

I got up around 8 in the morning and did what I had to do. I took me a 30 minute shower got out and up on my new outfit. I was black jeans with cuts in them, a white see threw shirt and my new Oreo's. When I told you I was looking hella fine I mean i was. To know that I had to put on a lot of make up. I just broke down in tears just thinking about what had happen with me a Jacob. Half of me still love him and have of my hate him like fuck. To think about it I can find someone better than him. I had just finish everything I had to do just I time cause I was time for me to go to the doctor.

2:30pm

I got to the doctor office and waited until they call my name. 10-15 minutes later the call my name and this short lady held me to the back and she took my weight and then sat me in this room and told me to wait the doctor would be here in a few minutes to check what is going on with me. I shock my head and then said thanks!

10 minutes later

Finally a doctor came in and ask me what was hurting me I told him. I kept throwing up and my stomach was killing me and I was constantly getting dizzy. He said well u know what you have pick up some weight from the last time I seen you so I'm gone to have to take a altosound. He put that cold ass stuff on my stomach and move it around the what he had said made my start to cry.... I told him are you sure I am. He said yes.. I just sat there crying I didn't know what to say. He said I will be back in a minute with your pictures. When he left I yell like hell.... IM PREGNANT!!!! IM PREGNANT!!! I'm happy that I was but not happy who the father is!!!!! I don't know how I'm gonna tell him this. A part of me is telling me to not tell him but it is his child to so I would be fuck up to not tell him. I am just so scare at what he will say...

ALL MY READERS HELP ME FIND A WAY TO TELL HIM... THE THING IS HE AINT WITH ME ANY MORE I KICK HIM OUT AND TOLD HIM I NEVER WONNA SEE HIM AGAIN HELP ME OUT. LEAVE COMNENTS, VOTES AND FOLLOW ME THANK YOU