Friends Reaction

Me and Jacob decided that we should go out to eat. But, I didn't know where I wanted to go. So I let him pick because I didn't wonna pick some ghetto place. He picked Golden Coral. That is where we first met and I couldn't believe he remembered. But, anyway so we went to set down talk for five minutes. Then went to get some food. He got some BBQ chicken, Mac cheese, and fries. I got some spicy chicken with fries. We ain't then we talked for a little about when we first met and then we left.

45minutes later

Jacob and I said that we thought it was time to tell the boys we were back together. Jacob said he doesn't care if he is out of the group. "I'm not losing you again my love." "That is so sweet of you." I lean in and give him a kiss from that. He showed me that he loves me more in some group. Jacob calls the boys when we got to the house and said " we need to talk about something." I tell him we can tell them together if you want. He said " no I got it babe." I said "okay." Me and Jacob are sitting on the bed chillin then the boys walk in. I sit up and just stare at them. Roc got the nervous to look at me and say "Bitch what the Fuck you looking at." Then Jacob step in and said "watch that word with her." I took my keys and throw them at him and said fuck you... Jacob to them and they said they don't care. If is what you wonna do then be with her we can't make you change who you love. You can also stay in the group with out you they said it isn't a group. I said in my head think god I don't know what I would do if my baby wasn't in the group. I will still love him of he wasn't so yeah. I ask Roc is me and him coo now... He just walk away and said something smart. I told him he got one more time. He was still talking so I walk up a hit his ass and he fell. He got up and said " BITCH." I turned around and knocked his ass out that time and walk away and Jacob said " DAMN." my baby got hands and he said " who else want them." I laugh at him and said baby you funny. He kissed me and said " I love you." I said I love you to."

Next day

I decided to stay at Jacob's house last night. I woke up and cooked everyone breakfast. We all sat down and ate together but, Roc I don't know what his problem is with me is. All I know if he say one slick word it is on like Donkey Kong and I mean what I said. I say to him " I'm tried of you and this attitude all I know if you say something slick I'm knock yo ass out like Donkey Kong and think I'm playing." "Roc I love you like a bro why you treat me like this." "I treat you like this because I wish I had a pretty ass girl like you with a big ass also a girl that got hands." "That is so sweet of you Roc you will find a girl like me you just wait see will come." I go upstairs and get in the shower and Jacob comes in and he kisses me and we start to have sex... A little sex won't hurt nothing but make it quick I say I have to take a run in the park and I will be back in a hour. We have our sex. I get dressed and I leave and say " I will be back in a hour." When I went downstairs the boys was laughing. I asked why they were laughing and they said at me. I said " for what did y'all her that." Roc said " hell yeah we heard that he be getting pou good don't he." I said " I don't wonna talk about it but, it was good and I left."

5 minutes later

I run in to Desha. I ask her " what she was doing down here. She said " just taking a run." I'm getting married in a mouth. I said " you are just now telling me this because." She says " because you was going though a lot at the time with Jacob. I said " Aw okay and also congrates with the marriage." She said think you." we both said good bye and I kept running. I had only 30 minutes left to do my work out. I need to do an hour but, that doesn't look like that is going to happen. I see Roc and he is with Alfontanae. I stop to say hi to my girl. I said " I didn't know you were with her she is a good girl." I told you Roc you would find you girl. He says " think you god so much for helping me on this one." Well, I have to go now. See you later girl and I ran back to the house and opened the door and seen Prodigy getting it in on the coach with some popcorn hoe. I say well um, excuse me but your not the only on in this house." He said " at the time I was until you came and ruined my sex." "I did ruin your sex with Jacob now did I." I say to him well you really don't even know what I was doing." "I don't then why was you meaning." I wasn't doing that. Yes you was ask the boys... I say to myself always in what I was doing. :-)

I take myself upstairs to take a shower and get this sweat clothes off of me. Jacob was sleep so I quickly grabbed my things and got in the shower. You ain't gonna believe what happen....

I will pick that back up in the next page. :-) love a my readers