What friends say about use dating!

Jacob: I was scared to tell the boys I was dating YN again. But I was really surprised with what they said. They had said you be with who u want. If she make u happy then she is the one. I turn around and said am I still in the group they said yes. I was like koo. I will hit y'all up later. Me and YN going out to eat. I thought to myself when I was leaving why did I dump her the first time. She give a nigga real good head.

2hours later
YN: I was at the house getting ready to go out with my babe. When I had got a message from someone saying I won't be in school the next day. I ask why and they said they was having family problems..... I said okay and is everyone OK.... 5mins went by no text back... I hear my doorbell being rang so I go answer n it was my babe. I tell him give me 10 minutes so I can do my hair and put on make-up. When I finished he said let's go and we left. On the way he told me to close my eyes and I did he said it is a surprise. I said okay I wonder what it is. 20 minutes later he said open I opened my eyes and I was speechless. My words couldn't even explain how I was feeling... I just stared at it for like 10 minutes and lost thought... I turn around and gave him a big kiss and a huge... I-III l-lllove you babe...

Jacob: You should have seen the look on her face. When she had seen what I did. She was looking to damn sexy in her dress. I wanted to undress her right there.  But I had to think we ain't at home we in a restaurant. Damn I said to her I can't. wait until desert...

YN: That boy is nasty. He stay horny. Maybe I will give him some desert. Because today he really showed me he love me an I respect him for that. God I think I found the right one... My first boy was just a ass not the one I will never do that again... long story short about him. He a cheater and all he with is popcorn hoes. Every week u turn around he will and different girl. But that is fine cause all them bitchies got my seconds... Me and him don't even speak no more cause he a damn jackass.

VOTE,COMMENT,FOLLOW ME, ALSO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM aariyona2.