Chapter One

This is my first x Reader, please be patient with me. I been thinking that should I get this out and continue on with. Possibly being only focused and work on one story at a time before I really stress myself. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

[Your POV]

With yet, being on break. You were exhausted as it is. But managed to keep awake. Sasha, Connie, and Krista were your bestfriends. Every morning, at breakfast. There's been a boy with dark brunette hair who seemed the tallest. Or that's what you think. He always looked at you, whenever you looked at him then he turns away and continues to chatter off with his trio, Annie and Reiner.

They hadn't talked to much anyone. You'd just see them about quarter of the day, most times. Krista would always try to make you guys meet but you just brush it off that you have training or another excuesable reason to decline. Bertholdt, always stutters or gets pulled off by Reiner and Annie.

Krista, she always sighs and says fine.
But you wouldn't be able to decline, she was gonna get you two to meet no matter how it takes. Or what she says. Eventually, you always saw him, Annie, and Reiner huddle up and whisper as you pass by. Bertholdt wouldn't be listening but stare at you in awe and pretend that he was listening. You just gave him a look over your shoulder and looked away after three seconds.

But within those days, you find yourself alone in the cafeteria as you read. Mostly, the cafeteria was the quiet place in the afternoon. With the sunlight beaming on your (s/c). Someone opened the door. You pealed your eyes off the book, looking up. It was Bertholdt. Usually, no one had found you here.

He looked at you with his brown eyes. You didn't look away, his appearance caught your attention.
Looking back at him with (e/c) glimmering eyes. He didn't move a muscle.

"Are you okay?"

You asked, closing the book.

"Y-Yea I'm fine.. You must be (y/n, right?

He replied, now walking over to you.

"Yea, but how'd you find me here? I thought you were just going to be with your trio."

You asked, in curosity.

"Krista told me you were gonna be here. And well, they letted me off."

He answered.

"Oh.. You guys just seem very close. That's all."

You rose out of your seat, getting your book.

"Well we are, I'm just kind of the third wheel when I'm with them."

Bertholdt said as he looked at you as you gotten out of your seat, picking up your book.

"I'm sorry but I really must go.. It was nice talking to you, Bertholdt."

You walked away from the table, halfway meeting him.

"Oh, okay. Can I talk to you tomorrow?"

He asked before you exited. You then stopped, looking at him.

"Yea, sure. See you, Bertholdt."

You replied, following him out.

You then went to your dorm which had been emptied and silent, just the way you like it.