absolutely crazy

It's crazy how you can stop loving someone. How you can't go a day or second without thinking about them to being able to go weeks and months without thinking about them, not even a little. How do you stop caring about someone when they're all you used to care about? When all those nights you were so cold and you'd shiver and they'd roll closer to you in the bed and wrap their arms around you so you'd be warmer. How do you forget about someone who you shared your deepest darkest secrets with? And how they'd kissed you so hard you felt like you'd never be able to breath again. How do you began to hate someone so much; when they are the ones who taught you how to love, and how to love yourself? And how do you not cry when they finally leave out of your life? How do you just forget, how do you stop the love that you feel within? How do you stop caring and crying your eyes out so hard that when you wake up they're swollen? How do you? Because it's so hard for me. Teach me. Teach me how to not feel anymore. I just simply cannot handle the pain of heartbreak. I just want to forget his face but I can't because his face is all I can see, so I close my eyes but it doesn't help because now I can see his eyes. So I lay down and try to watch television to get my mind off of it. But now the covers are almost as soft as his skin used to be. So I decided to take a shower but now I swear I can feel his hand wrapped around me and are skin against each other's and it's not fair. Truth is I can't stop okay, I can't stop loving him. At least I think I can't. I can't stop thinking about all the times we had. So as we sit here, I want you to tell me everything. How do you stop loving someone, who gave you every reason to love them? So maybe just maybe; my heart may be fixed and I can once sleep again without dreaming of the one I cannot love anymore.