Bubbling Champagne and Plum Pudding

"Do you agree with all the conditions listed above?"

Seungcheol blinked twice, dumbfounded, staring at the ten paged document in front of him, he didn't catch a single word among all those fancy medical terms his lovely angel just read, yet making that pretty male read again will be too bothersome (and most importantly, he didn't want to sound stupid)

But as a future lawyer, he knew agreeing with anything with doubt in it is never a good, therefore the law student chose the middle ground and raised his hand asking:

"so... the drugs you are going to test on me are they dangerous?"

Jeonghan shook his head and sighed: "I am sorry, it is my fault to forget you don't understand any of those, I am not working on a drug."

"Then what are you working on?" Seungcheol curiously asked

"That needs to be kept in secret for now, but you'll know it in about a year, if everything goes well, so if you could not spread around what you see in this lab..." Jeonghan slowly explained.

"Anything for you!" the taller male put a hand on his heart as sign of loyalty.

The blonde male chuckled at that movement and continued:

"I'll just need your blood sample for now and maybe some skin allergy tests later, I'll buy you a meal one of those days after this."

As Seungcheol opens his mouth again, Jeonghan cut him with a slow voice:

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to" Jeonghan insisted looking at him straight in the eyes "I mean it"

"I won't mind dying for you, and I mean it too" Seungcheol's tone was more serious and stared back the latter's soft brown eyes, before he proudly bragged: "And plus, I am too handsome anyway for anything bad to happen to me."

Jeonghan rolled his eyes and mocked: "Did you took confidence 101 with Professor Boo Seungkwan?"

After their warranty signed, and his wrist swept by alcohol, that's when Seungcheol remembered, he hated needles.

Get to meet his angel at their biweekly session felt like a dream, it has become their own little thing that non other can interrupt them, even his fear for needles seem to become more bearable

His steps fasten at the thoughts of Jeonghan, once knocking on the door, a disagreeably familiar face greeted him instead,

he would never forget the one standing in front of him, though his soft appearance, the man was the reason of keeping him away from his loved one with harsh words, even though Jeonghan probably told him to do so, but still, unlike his other nice fellow med school friends, the ginger male was nothing of a friendly presence,

Jeonghan walked up them as well, and quickly presented:

"Seungcheol, this is Jisoo, and Jisoo, Seungcheol"

The ginger male took a step forward and said with his casual smile:

"We met before, but it is nice seeing you again" tending his hand forward.

Seungcheol didn't want to make a fuss in front of Jeonghan, especially when the latter is acting so nicely, unwillingly shook the hand in front of him.

Upon the contact, both males tried to crash the other's fingers harder while staring intensely at each other.

Jeonghan's voice pulled them back from their staring contest, and as Jisoo followed behind the blonde male, the way he wrapped his arm around the latter's shoulder, and the sweetness in his smile rang an alarm in his head.