The Beginning

It started as a normal day for three year old Liz Herminton. She was a normal girl until one cold night. Her house burned down and her parents could not get out in time. She was put into foster care. Liz started to miss her mom and dad. One day she started crying and no one knew why. She was crying because she had no friends, no one liked her,and she was very lonely. The only company she had was a doll that she had grabbed the night of the fire. The next year no one had adopted her still and 'The Girls and Boys House' ( the name of the foster care center Liz was in ) got new owners. The new owners were mean and took Liz's doll away and burned it. She cried and cried and no one  could get her to stop. One day she finally stopped crying, but would not talk. She was still lonely. Two years later, a new girl came to the care center. Her name was Crystal.

      Crystal was the same age as Liz and was just as shy. The two got along very well and played lots of tricks on the owners of 'The Girls and Boys House'. One time they got the owners to start a fire and the fire department had to come. No one got hurt but Amanda ( the name of one of the owners ) got so mad she threatened to kick Liz and Crystal out.

At this point of the story Liz is six years old. Liz finally got a new job and had to leave Crystal alone. Crystal was ok with that though because that meant that they would get new shoes and stuff like that. At the foster house they lived in the would only get $20 each for new cloths per year. With Liz's new job they could get new stuff more often. Liz worked at the barber shop and got around .50 cents a hour. She tried to stay there as long as possible but only got $2.50 a day.