That Man

One day the man who owned the barber shop like Liz's dedication to the job and offered her a raise only if she stayed a extra hour. Liz said no but then he begged her. He said that he would raise her pay by $2.50 a hour. Liz couldn't say no to that. That night Liz was 30 minutes past curfew. Amanda said " What the hell! I thought you where kidnaped! From now on you are only aloud out with an adult! Understood?!?" "Yes Mam. But if I am not aloud out without an adult than how will I pay you the $500 that I owe you?" "You make a good point. If you are late one more time I'll walk you there and back every day and then when I'm payed you'll never see day light again!"

Soon enough Liz had payed all the money to Amanda and her life was easy. Or at least she thought. Two years have pasted and Liz was now 8. This day a man walked in and said "Hi. I'm here to adopt a female child. I would prefer a child 7-9 please?" Good thing that only Crystal and I where in that range. "Ok let me go get them. I'll be right back! Crystal, Liz! Get in your nice dresses and get out here. One of you is getting adopted!" "Crystal I can't believe this! Maybe we could persuade them to get both of us!"

"Yes the they are lovely children. But I can only have one. Umm, what about that one. Whats her name? Liz Herminton?" " Ok, she is all yours! I just need you to sign a few papers first......"

        After the man singed all the papers, he took Liz home. It wan't that far of a walk. Only ten minutes. As we walked, my new dad introduced himself. "Hi. I'm Bill. What is your name? Oh wait, I already know it. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too." "I look forward to having you as my daughter."

BTW my computer is acting up so I don't know what exactly the name is for this part and it should be That Man. Please leave a comment below and tell me what you see. Thanks, From The Writer.