11

Yazz

I just got out of the bathroom from taking a shower. I'm in a hotel right know we not filming today so I decided to chill. "Somebody called your phone." Jenn tossed my phone on to the bed. "Your mom an some girl Jasmine." she rolled her eyes.

"What she say?" I asked completely confused as to why she called me after she said she didn't want shit to do with me and she disrespected my sister.

"I don't know she just told me to tell you to call her." She shrugged her shoulders and put on her makeup.

Yn

"Mom it was joke." I told her as we got back into the car." She shook her head. "Are you a virgin?" I sighed and said no.

"And you expect me to believe this is a joke, when's the last time you had sex?" I pulled on a piece of my hair watching the curls bounce in and out. This is what I do when im nervous.

"When I first lost my virginity." "And exactly when was that?!" She yelled at me. "At fourteen." I said while quickly closing my eyes.

I thought she was going to slap me. But she didn't so I opened my eyes. "Are you gonna answer my question, who?" She snapped at me. "Who what?" I asked unware of what of what her question was. "Who did you lose it to?"

I sat there for a few seconds without a response, because I don't know how she's gonna take it once she finds out that I lost my virginity to Lucas. She's probably gonna be mad at him and question him, and tell his mom about it.

"L-Lucas." She nodded her head and looked forward. And didn't talk to me the rest of the ride.

Lucas

We Just arrived to the event. Fans were screaming and began to surround our car. The guards had to get out before us and clear the walkway. A few minutes later they came up to tell us we can get out now. As soon as I got out I was met by the sound of screaming fans. A smile slowly crept onto my face as I heard them yelling my name. "This is just the beginning." Troy said on the side of me.

_

I'm backstage watching the other performers perform. "Hey." Troy said causing me to turn around. Nay was walking towards us. Greeting us with a small wave. I simply nodded my head. "What you been up to I heard you got a boyfriend." I said to her causing her to smile. "I don't have a boyfriend."

"Oh so y'all broke up?" She shook her head. "I never had a boyfriend what is you talkin' bout?" "So you don't go out with Vier? I questioned her. "Nope we're just friends." She responded. "Are you still mad at me?"

"I learned that other people's opinion about me doesn't matter, so I shouldn't hold a grudge if I know it isn't true."

I know I shouldn't have called her out of her but I was mad at her for being all up on that nigga. Even though she not my girl I fell as though she should be. And I don't wanna see her with anyone else.

"Im sorry." I said to her. "Do you accept my apology?" She smiled a little then nodded her head. Then I engulfed her into a hug. "Aye Lucas."

I looked up to see my manager. "It's time for y'all to go on." I nodded my head and looked at Yn. "You gonna give me a good luck kiss?" She chuckled and pushed me away. "Im serious."

"Go ahead your fans are waiting for you." I pulled her closer to me. "And I'm waiting on you." "Lucas sto-." I pressed my lips against hers. And quickly pulled away.

"That's all I wanted." I said before turning towards the path towards the stage.

Nicki

Im just trying to clear everything out of my mind and focus on my performance. But everything is so frustrating. Everytime I turn around there's a problem.

"Where is my stylist, did she get here yet?" I asked. "No but she said she's on her way." I sucked my teeth. "What am I supposed to do she said she was on her way five minutes ago and I go on in last then ten minutes."

"I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do about it." "Y'all better do something or I'm not going on."

I flew all the way down here just to deal with this shit.