19

Jasmine

   We were all sitting around in the living room talking. When the door rung. "Go get the door!" Kay yelled causing me to break my neck.

I scrounged up my face and looked at her. "Go get the door!" She repeated.  I rolled my eyes and turned back towards the other girls.

I don't know what's wrong with this bitch. She was just all up in my face yesterday. Since Yn's here she wanna act all different.

She sucked her teeth. "I'll go get it." She looked at me the entire time as she walked pass. Her bitch ass not going to do anything.

Like two minutes later she walked in with a girl. She looked around a bit until her eyes stopped on Yn. "Jenn!" Yn squealed while pulling her into a hug.

I scoffed "Another Bitch to hate on me."  I said to Mariah causing her to laugh.

Yn

  My response to her was a roll of my eyes. Today's not the day to be dealing with these bitches. "Anyway guys this is Jenn, Jenn this is Kay, Adriana, and Destiny." I pointed at each one of them.  Somebody cleared their throat causing me to turn my head. "So your not going to introduce us?" Mariah smirked.

"So where'd you meet her did you fuck her boyfriend too." Mariah said resulting in Jasmine to laugh. "Ha ha very funny, she's actually my brother's girlfriend." I responded in a angry tone.

Jasmine and Mariah gave each other a look leaving me standing there confused. "Is there a problem?"  "Actually there is Jasmine and your-." Jasmine slapped Mariah on the arm to get her to stop talking. "Shut up." she nearly whispered.

_

"Let's play two truth's and a lie." Adriana suggested. "Let's play give me my damn phone."  I turned over on the couch.  She smacked her lips together. "How about no." I rolled my eyes.

"So Jenn where are you from?" Destiny asked. "From Atlanta." She simply responded. "Ool I've always wanted to go to ATL Yn doesn't your friend live up there!"

I nodded my head while she continued to get to know Jenn. I got up off of the couch to get to the kitchen.

I sighed once the doorbell rung. Before going to answer it I placed the pitcher of juice on the counter.

I opened the door to see Lucas on the otherside. "Why you here?" He laughed. "Well damn ain't no hey." I gave him a small smile and opened the door wider for him to come in.

"Wait." He said before entering. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" He shrugged his shoulders. "For the shit Mariah pulled the other day." I rolled my eyes and told him to come in.

I was confused as to why he was apologizing after all it wasn't his fault. This crazy ass broad swore somebody wanted her nigga. If I wanted him I could have him.

I am so sorry this little ass updateFor the past few days I've been studying for the Keystones and haven't been able to update. Have to go to sleep early tonight testing is tomorrow and I have to be at school by 7:15. I'll try to update as soon as I get out of school tomorrow. But I'll be doing the math section of the Keystones for two days wish me luck.