A nice relaxing time

*Dipper's POV *

I sat in silence the whole entire meeting, either to scared to talk or shy. I would look over at 'Tyrone' and Will to see them chatting with each other or asking questions, and when I dazed off I heard the word 'Invite' and I snapped back to reality with a questioning look. It was then I heard Will make his own invite on a ball for their sisters 15th birthday. I had now noticed that me and Tyrone kinda looked alike, but he was more different in ways.

I had light peach skin and brown chocolate hair with green eyes and small freckles, plus I'm more nice compared to him.

Tyrone had black hair and wore turquoise, his eyes a navy blue that seemed stone cold with no emotion, plus his skin was pale as fuck with freckles that were unnoticeable, (and he seemed kinda colder than me like I said) like he was the opposite of me.

Will on the other hand wore like a skyi-sh blue color and had peach colored skin, everything seemed to be blue on him, his eyes, even his hair was blue.

I could feel Mabel look at me with a glare, when I looked at her she just looked away with a dark blush. Everyone else was normal, either saying something about their kingdoms or invites for weddings and whatsoever. It was getting bored in here. How much more longer?

'Five more minutes, Pine Tree.' I heard Bills voice in my head.

'Okay.' I answered. I waited and just as he said, five minutes later everyone suddenly disappeared out the door.

"See, what'd I tell you!" The blonde said cheerfully, I smiled and stood up while stretching. Hearing at least two cracks from sitting there for...at least one hour...I think.

"Well, let's go, Pine Tree."

"What are we gonna do?" I asked, he just smiled and pulled me out the door.

"Why not we relax for a while?" I nodded following him to his room. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to his bed while flopping down on his back with me still in his arms. After a while everything fell silent. A relaxing kind of silence though.

"Bill...?"

"Yes, Pine Tree?" 

"Could you tell me why you and Will 'hate' each other?" Bill sighed and nodded, looking away from me with a look of sadness. My mind immediately panicked.

"I mean you don't have to if you don't want to, it's just that I'm a little curious about it is all..." I said, making the gorgeous blonde look at me by softly placing my hands on his jawline and turning his head to make eye contact.

"That's why I love you." Bill smiled, I raised a brow at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my curiosity makes him love me?

"Well, you're curious, beautiful, caring, lovable, you flush easily," As he kept on listing the reasons to love me I blushed. "And you seem like you need someone to at least be there for you to tell you these things..." Bill sighed with a charming smile. 

"I love you too." I whispered, feeling tears start to brim the edges of my eyes from happiness, it was cheesy sure, but Bill was very sweet and charming, I felt special, it was like I opened him up or something.

"Anyways, I'll tell you." Bill smiled weakly. Then he told me what happened, with all the years him and his brother had with each other, Bill felt...betrayed in a way, he said that he hated Tyrone with a passion, but when he met me he said that I was like an angel version of Tyrone, a one that he could get along with, but was very much different in many ways. It was confusing, if he hated Tyrone then why'd he love me? Bill didn't even know himself, he said there was a big difference between me and the other king, he just didn't know why it was I was an angel brought upon him, even if he was a demon he gave me that description, I guess he just likes innocent people and was only wishing for Will to meet someone sweet and kind, not like Tyrone, a kind that didn't show much emotion to others, in a way that reminded me of Bill. He doesn't like to show much emotion other than to his siblings, but Will had changed to him, when he was 'betrayed' he felt like his trust had left him, and I felt bad. If only they could get along again he'd be happy.

After a few minutes that felt like hours talking with Bill, there was a knock on the bedroom door. I sat up to look at it, Bill doing the same as he wrapped his arms around my waist in a protective motion, whoever was out there, Bill knew, and I knew he knew. Because he had a stern look on his face.

"Come in!" Bill shouted, holding me closer to him. The door slowly opened to reveal a blue haired male and a black haired male standing next to the other male. My face paled from the sight, hearing the blonde make a low growling noise.

"H-hello, brother..." A voice that was slightly similar to Bills voice but a bit weaker and softer greeted. Bill stood up and crossed his arms with a sneer on his face. 

"Hey...Will.."

Oh gosh...