More arguments

I'm back. Srry I ditched this story for awhile, I had stupid writers block and just couldn't process this story as much as the others...

--

As Bill stood up from the bed Dipper only sat up and watched with slight fear mixed with confusion. He looked over at King Tyrone with a squint since he'd never seen him this close before.

"Li-listen Bill..." Will started off, brushing some hair behind his ear in nervousness.

"Why should I?" The yellow demon hissed, hands placing themselves on his hips while he sneered in anger. Dipper stood up and hooked his arm around Bills making the blonde soften a bit, looking down at the brunette with eyes that said everything but nothing to his short lover.

"Please, Bill?" Dipper mouthed, signaling he didn't wanna be here if there was gonna be an argument between the blonde and the blue haired male. The demon sighed but nodded as he relaxed and looked over at Will.

"Okay, fine. I'm listening..." Bill whispered.

--

As they talked in the room, a pink haired girl walked into an small antique shop humming a soft tune. She greeted a few people that glanced at her for having pink hair and pure white eyes that made her seem blind, it may have seemed, or looked like she was blind, but she could see, even if something were miles away she could see perfectly fine.

"Mother? Father? I'm back from getting food from the market, they had more vegetables today. I also got got some more sewing supplies!" She shouted, placing a woven basket on a wooden table.

"Pyri, we need to talk to you, drar..." The little girl froze from putting all the stuff away. Moments later, she ended up being in front of her parents, confusion written on her face, she smiled through it though, trying not to let her nervous show.

"What's this about?" She asked, both her father and mother gave each other looks and started to explain.

"Well, Pyronica, you see...you know how you..." The father started, trailing his voice off since he didn't know what word to use.

"Don't fit? Look different? Stand out? Don't belong? Where are you getting at?" She said, listening to the whispers that seemed to sound like their thoughts in her head. The parents looked ashamed since those were the words that they were actually thinking of using but didn't wanna upset the small twelve year old.

"Well...you really aren't our daughter, we're just your adopted parents..." The mother sighed, letting the truth seep out of her mind so that the child could believe them. For years they didn't tell her that they weren't actually her parents. But there was a reason behind it.

The child sitting in front of them let the memory from the mothers head replay in her mind. She frowned and nodded observing her real parents that pictured themselves in her head.

"The king and queen? But there dead, they died years ago..." She whispered, trying not to get angry. She was mixed in so many emotions, she didn't know what to do.

"But you still have the Cipher brothers." The man exclaimed. His smile ghosting across his lips.

"I heard one of them left to marry King Tyrone though." Pyronica accused, arms dealing at her sides while the frown deepened on her rosy reed lips.

"King Tyrone and Prince William? They're both men though...?" The lady once known as the girls mom questioned.

"Both gay, but don't mind it, it'll be legal in the future, but that's thousands of years ahead of time..." The pink girl grabbed her book on history and a few other books about magic, which most thought was black magic, but that was just guess and fear from the people, the book was just plain magic no white, no black. Just magic. She gave the lady and man a glance, smiling a small smile as she left to the gates of the castle.