Strange

Warning: Short chapter

Bill stared down at the page in utter disbelief. Face pale, eyes wide and heart nearly stopping in it's tracks.

"She what?" Bill muttered, looking up at the little twelve year old in front of him.

"I don't know my real father..." Pyronica looked down at her feet in shame.

Tears brimming at the corner of her eyes. Bill, feeling angry, but seeing as she felt ashamed and heartbroken, set the book down on the bed.

Rising off the comforters and walked up to the girl, knelt down to Pyronica, her being at least half his size, embraced her in a hug.

She was surprised at first, but hugged back after her thoughts had calmed down.

"It's not your fault, if it's anyone's, it's probably that blasted mother of ours." The blonde muttered, squeezing her tightly and protectively in his hold.

*Will's POV*

I watched as Bill hugged the small pink girl in his arms.

He's never really hugged anyone before, so he must feel sympathy for her.

Quite rare since he was a cold blooded demon, but ever since his small lover came around he's been quite a softy, I think his name was Dipper Pines, he had similarities with Princess Mabel Pines, so if I'm wrong then forgive me.

But, heck, Bill's rarely hugged me before, even if we were close or not he wasn't much of a hugger, I usually hugged him, he never offered a hug.

The sight in front of me wasn't expected, from any of us really. Dipper though, smiled sweetly at the view.

"We should get going pretty soon, William." My eyes trailed up to Tyrone. He had a blank expression, so he might be uncomfortable of being so long out of our castle. I nodded my head in a response.

"Of course, dear." I smiled, reaching down and gripping his hand in mine, our fingers entangling together.

"I will see you, hopefully at my younger sister in laws birthday, brother." Bill looked up at me, nodding before he showed us out of the room and went back to dealing with Pyronica.

*Narrators POV*

"So, Pyronica, tell me where were you after all these years?" The blonde asked.