FILE #10

[A/N: We're skipping ahead by two days. Never to fear, though- the next chapter continues the journey of Dia and the gang.]

News Report for September 6th 2011

Molly Dorian and Randall Jenkins were taken into custody by local police after being caught loitering a mall in Little Rock after-hours. Possible Cyber Children, Jenkins and Dorian are being sent for interrogation at a later date.

/////a/////reg/////////kins///////

ERROR

well Quad here again. I found this lingering around the internet and i thought hey, this is interesting!

maybe not to you now, but bear with me.

Those two were also known as pip and lily. We no them.

but the file is corrupted. this must have been an inside job, which means we may possibly have someone on our side. but The only info I can read is that lily and pip are kinda in deep shit, ogod.

i hope you all have been watching the news cause i sure as hell havent herd anything about dia and the others being caught.

but i dunno.

its pretty ambiguous. i hope to god they see this before its too late. keep your prayers out for 'em

if you pray, that is. if your from canada you probably dont, lol. just kidding! im kidding, geez, calm down. im allowed to make jokes like that, stfu.

anyway, Quad out.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

COMMENTS CLOSED