FILE #6

Case report #ams2347 under the FBI

On September 1, 2011 @ 9:05 AM, the IP addresses of minors Denise Maria Razo (pseudonym Raynee; 13) and Arthur Ryan Lansing (pseudonym Ryan; 17) obtained after a glitch in one of the many firewalls was found. The other 3 suspects, George Lee Reams (psuedonym Porter; 15) Gabriel Kane Mitchell (Psuedonym Jett; 15) and Allison Bernadette Campbell (pseudonym Dia;14) were discovered by information stored in the two computers. Special Agent Laura McCann lead the team to Cherokee, North Carolina by helicopter and landed about 3 hours later after many of the calls to the various households warning of their arrest had been unanswered, likely because each family had evacuated due to the accidental release of the Infected from Patronage Experimental Medical Center, 10 miles north of Cherokee.

Other suspects are speculated, but no information is readily available on them yet. It is suspected that Crawford, Lansing, Reams, Mitchell, and Campbell will flee their current residences as they've taken precautions to make sure we're slow over finding out their new locations, bringing speculation that they're already aware of their arrest. We're dealing with very intelligent criminals that could possibly be held a threat to the United States.

Debate is going  on about whether to try them as minors or adults and if their identities should be released to the media yet.

UPDATE: 09/02/11 @ 2:33 AM

Suspects have fleed the area. Lansing and Mitchell were last seen from Anderson, South Carolina, Reams from Atlanta, Georgia (mother states he was sent to Nashville to stay with relatives but never arrived), Razo from Beaufort, South Carolina and Campbell from Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Contact has been made with the legal guardian(s) of every suspect. They have been taken into custody for questioning, and will be released as soon as seen fit.

UPDATE: 09/03/11 @ 6:56 AM

Activity has been spotted on http://informationredacted.com/blog/entry_5 this time, however, the author is said not to be Campbell. A new suspect, going by the pseudonym of "Quad," is now being investigated. The original computer is currently still being traced, but no improvements have been made. Agent McCann has interacted with the author against orders. The following is a copy of the original blog post and it's comments:

http://informationredacted.com/ DIA'S AMAZIBLOG Saturday, September 3rd, @ 6:50 AM

Well, this is awks. sososos awks.

Hey guys, I'm Quad. guess not many of you know me ahaha, I don't live aaaannyyywheereee close to Dia and all of them. But, she just wanted me to tell you all that the five of them are safe and she's sorry she never got to tell you what happened the day of the attacks. the abridged version she gave me waassss

she was getting icecream, taking the day off school when some Infected came prancing down the street. She and Mama Dia went runnning home to get their stuff (her father heard it on the news or something) and then made their way to their beach house, a good deal away.

so yeah.

i'll be telling you guys things from now on.

btw, american government, canadian government, british government, etc. please hurry up and decide you need us to help you. its better than going to guantanemo bay or something. well, i don't have to worry about guantanemo, but still...

we can help you.

just ask.

this comes from all of us, not just dia and me.

xoxoxoxoxo--

Quad.

(P.s., Dia wants me to give a shout out to Pip and Lily. Hi, Pip and Lily.)

........................................................................................................................................................................................

COMMENTS:

ANONYMOUS asked (09/03/11 6:51 AM):

No way! You guys are alive! So, no ARG then? Yeah, I heard about you on the news. I hope you find a way out of this.

ANONYMOUS asked (09/03/11 6:51 AM):

You guys are in deeeeeeeep poopie.

ANONYMOUS asked (09/03/11 6:51 AM):

Why am I up this early? Anyway, I'm kind of scared for y'all.

ANONYMOUS asked (09/03/11 6:52 AM):

NO WAY!! Their gonna try you guys as terrorists or adults or something if they catch you. They cant do that. im forming a protest :(

ANONYMOUS asked (09/03/11 6:52 AM):

The guy above me has the right idea!

McCann asked (09/03/11 6:55 AM):

We don't need your help, you guys need ours. Come to your senses, we don't want to see children get hurt. Besides, "Ryan," another few months and you WILL receive full punishment. Come clean.