Skittering Invasion

The walkers were immediately surrounded by Scions and Spawn. They were purple and pink, part of Ulamog's brood. They came from over the hill and from in the sea and the sound of skittering was prominent. "Well shit!" Kiora was soon aware of the mistake her yelling had caused. Jace made a quick decision. "Chandra, how much do you trust me?" "Quite a bit, why?" With this, Jace used his telekinesis and moved the group closer to the water. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?" Chandra was ablaze with anger, and Jace simply replied "Just trust me." Jace vanished. The group began fighting the invading Eldrazi, while Jace, who had made himself invisible moved toward Chandra. He pulled some water from the ocean with one hand and began creating a force field like barrier with his other. Once the barrier was done, he reappeared and told the group to back up. He then told Chandra to brace herself. Without warning, the shoreline exploded as water connected with Chandra. Sand blew everywhere, and the Eldrazi were now memories of yesterday. Chandra stood in the open, and Jace held his arm outward. The group stared in amazement at what had happened. "Thank you for trusting me." Jace collapsed. Chandra ran for him, meeting with the others. Gideon felt for a pulse. "Come on, we gotta get him back to the camp. He's still alive but not for too long in this condition." The group began running with Jace on Gideon's back.

                                                                                                     *  *  *

'That was some move.' Ob had been watching from afar as the mind mage shot an orb of water at the pyromancer. The shore exploded and the Eldrazi were turned to sand. Ob respected the mage's quick thinking and watched as he collapsed afterward. They started running back to the camp. Ob had already taken care of the camp, ensuring that it was obliterated. He had already been to Drana's encampment, and no one was there. He burned the camp to the ground, but had no clue of the whereabouts of Drana and her vampires. On his way back to Kalitas and the Ghet vampires, he had spotted the group of walkers and followed them to the camp. Then, when they left, Ob directed the Eldrazi to take out the camp while he followed the walkers. Now, he watched on an overlook, curious as to who the merfolk the walkers had befriended was. 'I should get back to finding the liberated vampires. Wouldn't want to betray the blood-chief.' Ob left the outcrop and started back for the Ghet encampment.