Chapter 13 - Recording/Hospital - October 1980

Yasmin POV.

We are at the beginning of October. I'm eight months pregnant. Today is five October and Rog and the boys entered the studio here in London for recording the soundtrack for the movie Flash Gordon. Yesterday was my last day of work in Rolling Stone. I entered the maternity leave period. During my absence in the magazine I just write articles at home and Office Magazine boy will seek, but will not be daily in the magazine doing other chores. Just back to work on the magazine's office in April next year, when my kids are already six months of life.

In the month of November every year when I travel to New York to work, this time will not. Then I will make a trip to New York in June next year.

I'm drinking coffee in the kitchen and talking to Laura lady who is already providing lunch. My pregnant belly already weighs enough. I can not make great physical effort. From now I have to get more rest. Only the nights are somewhat more hot. Even pregnant did not fail to have sex with Rog one minute. The doctor assured that sexual intercourse during pregnancy does not harm the formation of the baby. Yet because of my belly advantaged, Rog and I are not having sex in the natural position dad - Mom. We are meeting in sexually with other positions.

I am very happy and can not wait to have our children in our arms. I run my hand through my belly smiling and lady Laura said:

- You are ever more beautiful, my daughter. Pregnancy made you well.

- Thank you Laura. I'm looking forward to the arrival of my babies. Happiness is very large.

- Imagine how eager are Rog and you. When delivery of the forecast of twins?

- The doctor said to Nov. 5 I'll have babies. Anxiety is a lot. - I smiled at the lady Laura.

- The babies Room decor was beautiful. - she said. - Roger and you have excellent taste.

- Ryan's room decor was Rog have chosen. - I smiled. - As he and I are fans of The Beatles to our son room was decorated with everything related to the band, in addition to the blue color on the walls. As for Michelle's room, I decided to decorate with the drawing of Snoopy that I love and the character of Penelope Pitstop, in addition to the pink color of course.

Lady Laura smiled.

At night when Rog arrived around eight-thirty I was in our room, lying on our bed. I had already prepared dinner and left on the stove. I was just waiting for him to dine with him. The see me lying he kissed my belly, talking to our children very happy and then kissed my lips.

- Have you had dinner my love? - he said.

- Not yet. I was just waiting for you to have dinner with you. - I smiled at him.

- So let's dinner princess. Come'll help you down the stairs slowly.

I got out of bed and down the stairs slowly coming to the kitchen. Rog heated up the food putting on my plate and on his plate. He asked how my day was and also told about the first day of recording the soundtrack to the Flash Gordon movie and that was very good.

After we had dinner we went back to our room and Rog was taking a bath. After he showered me was filling me with kisses and caresses.

The days passed. On the tenth of October, Rog usually left for the recording of the soundtrack of the film and said that anything I needed was just call the record that he would talk to me. Today was also the day of Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham cremation. That's it. John Bonham died on September 24. The autopsy said he died in his sleep by choking vomiting. Bonham was cremated today and his ashes were buried in the parish church of Rushock Droitwich, Worcestershire. Led Zeppelin begin a North American tour and the death of Bonham to canceled immediately. They began to emerge rumors of who would be in his place and the band would continue without drummer. But that's not what happened.