Chapter 61 - Strip Show - Hemorrhoids - Rock in Rio / Part 6 - January 1985.

POV Roger.

After the episode on the road, Yasmine and I had a night of great love. We deliver to sex with love and did not use a condom. Yasmine said that later this year will become pregnant. We want to have another child. We had a lovely night's love.

- I love you my life. - I said sadly. - I'll lessen the pain I caused you to lose a son who was carrying.

- Rog my life, do not say it. Love, you did not have guilt.

- Of course I had. - I started to cry and she hugged me.

I try in every way to be fine, but always remorse beats strongly in my heart. I'm a little depressed. It would be worse if Yasmine had quarreled with me.

She dried my tears and said:

- Do you remember what you said. You also have to self help themselves. I love you very Rog and I repeat again: you were not to blame. Now here comes my love, take care of you.

I lay in her lap and she makes me great affection.

- I love you my eternal princess! - said.

- I love you forever. - She smiled kissing me on the lips.

The next day, January 16 Yasmine and our children were running around in Rio de Janeiro, with our friends. We know beautiful sights of the city, had lunch at a restaurant. The fans were asking for photos and autographs with us. We have seen in newsagents about what happened to me and Yasmine on the road yesterday on the way to Buzios, we dirty mud. It was crazy. In the evening we returned to the hotel when I said to my friends

- I'll come back to the amusement park. I will unmask the fortuneteller. He spent a potion to Yasmine and I saying that we take would be free of envy, but not quite. - He said irritably.

- Love, forget it. - Asked Yasmine.

- Of course not, Princess. - I said. - The fortuneteller is charlatan and everyone has to know.

- We with you. Rog. - Freddie smiled. - I see you facing fortuneteller.

We showered and ate dinner. Then we all went to the amusement park.

- Rog my love, I give, I think not a good idea to go talk to the fortune teller. - Said Yasmine with Michelle on her lap.

- Love, we have to talk to her. - I said to Ryan's lap.

- Able she cast a spell on all of us. - He commented Deacy smiling.

- Do not say that not joking, my love. - Veronica countered.

Freddie, Bri, Crystal and Les laughed at everything that was happening.

- See, the tabernacle of the fortuneteller. - Mary said.

- I am afraid only of approach. - Layla said.

- But I'll have to talk to her, Layla. She said the potion would effect and so far, nothing. - I said irritably.

- Rog, my love, please, let's go. - Asked Yasmine.

We arrived in front of the tent. Said Yasmine:

- Let's go, my princess.

Yasmine asked to hold Bri Michelle and Freddie held Ryan. Our friends stayed in front of the tent. Yasmine and I entered the tent and found the fortuneteller Sarah sat with closed eyes, how he thought and said,

- I feel your presence near the tent.

- We are angry because the potion you asked to do to get us against envy did not work. - He said irritably. - There were very boring things to Yasmine and me. My wife was pregnant and suffered a miscarriage yesterday when we were going to Buzios the buggy that drove given problem.