Chapter 23 - QUEEN in São Paulo/Brazil - Morumbi Stadium. 20 March 1981.

Freddie POV.

I did not expect this reaction to Yasmin. She started hitting my arms strong.

- Stop that Yasmin, for now. - I held her arms.

- You are a tremendous motherfucker of an ingrate, Roger has great friendship for you, you will be Ryan's best man and reciprocates giving a punch at Roger? WHAT HE DID FOR YOU! ANSWER. - She cried.

I tried to calm her. My bedroom door was open. She shook up my arms and continued to beat me. Holy shit. Yasmin is strong. She was tapping me on the shoulder, he took another slap in my face. I desequilibrei me when trying to extricate myself from it and ended up falling on the large king size bed that was in my room. She was on top of me and tried to hit me more. For a moment I could immobilize her and held her arms.

- Let go of me, Freddie, otherwise I will cry out for the whole hotel to hear. - She said irritably.

I looked sharply at the face of my friend. Yasmin is very beautiful. No wonder that Roger is in love with him and other men desire. She has beautiful long wavy black hair, eyes bright honey color and a very tasty fleshy mouth. And the body? What about Yasmin's body? It's a guitar body, very beautiful. She's hot all over. But wait? What am I thinking? Yasmin is my friend, the wife of one of my friends.

- Let go of me, Freddie, you're making me angrier. - she said.

I had no choice. I had to leave Yasmin calmer. And I kissed her. I kissed her on the lips. His lips are sweet.

Yasmin POV.

Crazy Freddie kissed me. He kissed me on the lips. I was no reaction. Heaven. What is going on? I did not correspond to kiss, but I was a second stop and just woke up from a trance. I pushed Freddie and gave another slap in his face. Dashes out of bed and realized that Freddie's door was open. Holy shit. I hope no one has seen these scenes. I closed the door and locked it. I glared at Freddie.

Freddie said:

- Yasmin, for God's sake, pardon. Forgiveness for what I did. If I kissed you on the lips we were to stop you from crying, getting angry. I'm so sorry.

- With this kiss you let me angrier, Freddie. - I said angry and sad. - Imagine if Paul or Roger himself sees the scene? What they will think?

- For God's sake, do not tell them. - Said Freddie desperate. - I told you, it was the only way I found for you to stop talking and hit me.

- Okay, I will not talk to Roger and Paul, okay? It is among us, because that kiss meant nothing. - I said seriously.

I sighed and straightened my hair.

- But can you explain to me what happened in the test today? Why you punched Roger? My husband did nothing to you. Why did this, Freddie?

At that moment Freddie approaches the window and starts to cry.

- I'm an idiot, Yasmin. - Freddie said. - Roger really did nothing for me. He did not deserve it.

- So why did this, Freddie? - I asked again.

- Jealous. - he said. - I felt jealous of Roger.

He begins to tell him what had happened. I'm terrified. Freddie punched my husband to feel jealous of him in relation to the fans. That is truly pathetic.

- You were pathetic, Freddie. - I said sadly. - Feeling jealous of Roger? This is ridiculous.

- I know how much it's ridiculous, Yasmin. - Freddie said. - I'm stupid.

- Really is. - I said. - Freddie, so you feel jealous? Freddie, you are the media darling of the fans. When all refer to QUEEN, automatically remembers you. Now be jealous of Roger, just because some teenagers shouted his name? Just because it is the most beautiful? It is very childish.