Chapter 33 - Careers Soils - October/November/December 1982

POV Roger.

After I talked to Freddie told Yasmine some guests wanted to talk to her. Quickly she went back and talked to the guests. After midnight we sang happy birthday to my beloved wife. My princess was thirty-three. I always want to be with her for the rest of my days.

After his birthday the days passed and the next week I had to go with the guys again for the tour HOT SPACE. From September 12 to ten October played shows in Germany, France and the Netherlands. Fans continue playing razor and asking to take Freddie mustache. Freddie said he will not do it. Freddie, Bri, Deacy and I are still discussing a lot. The relationship between us on the question of band is unsustainable. I have communicated to Bri and Deacy that next year will be no longer in the Queen, they already look for someone to replace me. They were sad. I had commented that with Freddie and he thinks I'm taking the joke.

On the eleventh of October we got back to London. We came back because my children complete two years and want to be with them. On the twelfth of October, Friday Ryan and Michelle completed two years and Yasmine and I made the feast of our children in a sensational children's buffet. I realize that every day Michelle is more attached to the sponsors Deacy and Veronica and Ryan attached godparents Clare and Freddie. Vick took the pictures of the party. My children are increasingly beautiful. Michelle is a mini same Yasmine. Mother and daughter are perfect. Ryan is more like me with her big blue eyes, smile and brown hair very clear, almost blond.

After the anniversary of our children, I stayed three days with my wife and children. Soon I had to return to the tour. I can not wait to finish this damn tour. I never had so much will that tour ended just like that. The atmosphere in the band is very bad.

The sixteenth day of October to 16 November did shows in Belgium, Greece and South Africa. After South Africa came back to London to stay there one week. From November 17 to November 28 we played shows in Scotland, Ireland and Wales. And November 30 to December 10 played shows in England and took a short break for the wedding of Brian and Victoria. They married in twelve of December and to the surprise of all Les and Layla also decided to marry the same day. It was very exciting. On December 13 Brian and Victoria were spending their honeymoon in Cancun in Mexico, returning to London on December 21. And Layla and Les were spending their honeymoon in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and returned on December 21 as well.

On December 23 we did a show in London, belonging to the tour HOT SPACE.

Veronica Christmas Eve and Deacy went to Leicester. Brian and Veronica spent Christmas in London with relatives of Bree. Freddie spent Christmas with his family, Les and Layla went to Truro with Paul. Tim spent with family and Clare spent Christmas with me, Yasmine and our family. Our parents spent Christmas with us. Came my family of King's Lynn and Truro and came some familiar Yasmin Brazil. This time my in-laws Laura and Jonathan decided to spend the year-end parties here in England. The house was full. Both Eve and the Christmas Day were wonderful.

The day December 26 and December 27 did the two remaining shows of the tour HOT SPACE.

When the last show was finalized at Wembley stadium I knelt in my dressing room and thanked him. At last he finished the tour. And my history with the Queen just as well. Yasmine was with our children for the last show of the tour. At this time she should be talking to the girls and our children together.

After a kneeling time, I got up and went to change clothes. Shortly after Brian appeared in my dressing room. He had changed clothes when he said:

- Already done, Roger? We will all to the pizzeria.

- I'm ready, Bri. - I answered. - I'm hungry. The pizza is amazing at that time.

At that moment they come desperate in my dressing room and Freddie Deacy. I stared at them blankly. During the last four months I have spoken often with Bri, although we discussed many times also, but Freddie and Deacy only speak essential. With this you realize how much we fight ugly lately. The four nodes relationship has been love and hate at the same time. I swear I often gave willingness to leave the tour and return to London because not bear to look at Bri, Freddie and Deacy. It is the first time this happens since 1971, when the band became complete. I took a deep breath. I do not know what is happening.