Chapter 58 - Love of my life/Rock in Rio/ Rio de Janeiro/ Part 3 - January 1985

Yasmin POV.

After today's show I'll have a conversation with Freddie. I hated the way he treated Amim and others. It's my people. No matter if he was angry with the press, the media say that as if it were the only band. He overstepped. The show was delayed further because Freddie made after the snack was still in the dressing room, one of his overalls he wears the shows had torn and had to quickly call a seamstress.

They will go up on stage at eleven-fifteen.

With five minutes to Roger the stage he switched to white pants and put a black that was very sexy in it too and kissed me on the lips and said smiling:

- I hope you enjoy the show, my love.

- Of course I will, my love. - I smiled at him.

Ryan and Michelle were in Roger dressing room, sleeping in strollers. Crystal had hired a reliable nanny to look at the two while I watch the show over the stage.

Veronica, Layla, Mary, Les Paul, Robert and I went up to the stage before the boys. We were on the right near where John would. We sat there. Fans of the band do not see us, but we see ourselves screaming and anxious. Are two hundred and fifty thousand people screaming QUEEN nonstop.

Michael, Laura and Joshua had been with another trusted nanny hired Crystal. They were already in John's dressing room.

- It is wonderful! Contagious follow it all! - Mary said smiling. - The Brazilian people are friendly, welcoming.

- So it is explained the sympathy of Yasmin. The Brazilian people are magnificent. - Veronica smiled.

- I'm loving being here. - Layla smiled.

- I will come back more often to Brazil, for sure. - Les smiled.

Shortly after they took the stage and Freddie spoke in Portuguese:

- Hello Brazil, hello Rio de Janeiro? How are you?

The audience went wild. They started playing and singing Tie Your Mother Down. Freddie drove fans as a conductor. I was in full pike. Then came the song Seven Seas of Rye. The third song of the night was Keep Yourself Alive, the band's first album in 1973. Then they played and sang Liar. The audience was excited. I watched Freddie singing masterfully, that because he's a little hoarse, Brian making his incredible guitar solos, John with his magnificent performance on bass. What about Roger? My love goes with a lot of energy, still rocking on drums, playing with the soul, the heart, a drummer from another world, beyond the vocal extraordinary support with his hoarse, high voice. The fifth song of the night was It's Hard Life, the latest album THE WORKS. Then came another older song of the band: Now I'm here. The audience screamed, sang along, showed the great bands declaring all their love of Queen, Freddie, Brian, Roger and John. I was in tears. Brazilian fans are different, can not explain. They give themselves body and soul. The boys were playing and looked astonished at all times the emotional delivery of the fans at the show. Then came the song Is This The World We Created. Even the songs not as well known to the Brazilian public they sang beautifully in English, unerringly.

After this song, the stage was all dark and realized that Roger and John left the stage. They approached us and Crystal delivered water to them. Roger sat beside me with a bottle of water, hugging me and kissing me and said:

- What do you like the show so far, my princess?

- I'm just delighted. You are rocking and the Brazilian fans, wow, gave themselves body and soul to love the band. The 250,000 fans are at the foot of the band. - Smiling said.

- I say that tonight we are we at the feet of the Brazilian fans, because this is not over. - John smiled.

- Tuning, the synergy between the public and we are reciprocal, perfect! - Rog smiled kissing me again.