Chapter One

*Bella's POV*

3 Years Later

Today is October 28th. Just three more days until Halloween.

We are also going costume shopping for Amber because she needs one.

I still can't believe Amber is 2 years old, just in a couple of months Amber is going to be turning 3 years old.

"Okay are you ready to leave" I asked.

"Yes" Amber and Edward said.

"Do you think you can put your hat on for yourself Amber" I asked.

"Yes mommy" Amber said.

Amber was close to put her hat on it just she needs to push it up from her eyes.

Once Amber had her hat on perfectly I grabbed her hand and when we got to the car I put her in her carseat.

Getting to the Halloween store I got Amber out of her carseat and picked her up so we could walk across the street to the store.

There were so many costumes that would look cute for Amber.

"Edward can you help Amber find a costume while I look at the others" I said while handing Amber over to Edward.

We were going to need two costumes for Amber because on the 30th Esme is having a party where Amber could do activities there.

On the 31st we were going trick and treating with Amber. This was going to be her first Halloween because when she was one we know she wouldn't be able to eat much of the candy.

I found a zombie girl costume for her and a zombie prom king and queen costume for me and Edward that we can wear at Esme's Halloween party.

The zombie girl costume had a old timey tattered long sleeve dress with haunted gauze attached with belt.

My zombie prom queen costume had a black tattered dress, glovets, a sash and tiara.

Edward's zombie prom king costume had a white shirt, black pants, black jacket and bowtie.

After that I went to find Edward and Amber and found them ding between two a princess and peacock costume.

"I say the peacock costume is better" I said.

The peacock costume was a punk rock peacock costume. It had a tutu dress, the tuxedo tall finish and detachable bustle belt which really made it unique. It also had fishnet gloves and a mini top hat headband.

"Thanks mom" Amber said.

"Your welcome Amber" I said.

"Mommy up up" Amber said.

Since Amber wanted to be picked up I did while I handed the costumes to Edward.

When making it to the cashier the worker that was working at the cashier was named Anna and she asked me a question.

"Who's this little cutie" Anna asked pointing to Amber who was hiding behind my hair.

"Oh this is my daughter Amber, hey Amber can you say hi to this nice lady" I asked.

"Hi" Amber said quietly to Anna.

"Sorry about that Amber can get sometimes around strangers" I said.

"Oh that's okay" Anna said.

Once we paid for the costumes we went to another store to get the accessories.

We bought our boots and shoes, some necklaces and bracelets for me and Amber.

After that we got in the car because we was going home after all that shopping.