Chapter Two

November 14th

*(Edward's POV)*

Just today is Thanksgiving. Me and Bella was going to have our family come over since last time we were at Bella parents house.

Right now I was in the kitchen watching Bella cook Turkey.

"What, do I got something on my face" Bella asked.

"Nope, it's just that I love to watch you cook" I said.

"Since you like to watch me cook why don't you come over and help me" Bella said.

"Okay what can I do" I asked.

"Well you can make the salad" Bella said.

So now that I had started working on the salad.

"Where's Amber again" I asked.

"She's getting dressed by herself" Bella said with a smile on her face.

"She is" I asked being confused.

"Yeah since she wants to start doing things on her own" Bella said.

"Oh Okay" I said while getting back to the salad.

Amber finally coming downstairs, I saw she was wearing a beautiful light/dark brown dress with horses on it.

"Don't you look beautiful Amber" I said.

"Thanks Daddy, what about me mommy" Amber said.

"You look fabulous Amber" Bella said.

*knock* *knock*

"Can you get that Amber" Bella asked.

"Sure mommy" Amber said.

Now hearing voices coming in I could tell it was mine and Bella parents.

"Nice dress Amber" my mom asked.

"Thank you grandma" Amber said.

"Where's your parents Amber" my dad asked.

"They are in the kitchen" Amber said.

Finishing the salad now I saw my parents and Bella parents walking in the kitchen.

"Hi Bella, Edward" my mom and dad said.

"Hey" Bella and I said.

"Do you mind setting the table since we didn't have enough time to do that" I asked.

"Sure Edward" Renee said now coming into the kitchen.

Having our parents set the table, me and Bella got the rest of the food fixed right on time because of our parents. Now setting the food on the table my siblings now came in barging through the door but mostly Emmett.

"I smell food" Emmett said with a grin on his face.

"Did you had to do that" I asked.

"Yes, there's nothing wrong doing a little grand entrance" Emmett said.

"Amber, time for dinner" Bella said.

"Ok coming mom" Amber said.

"Wow don't you look beautiful Amber" Alice and Rosalie said.

"I put the dress on myself" Amber said while twirling her dress.

"Aww isn't that cute" Esme and Renee said.

Once Bella put Amber in her feeding chair, everyone had started saying their graces and then started eating.

At the end of night everyone was full, especially Emmett.

"Looks like someone is taking seconds for home" Bella said.

"Yep it was that great" Emmett said.

"Well that was fun" I said, once all our family members were gone.

"Yeah it really did" Bella said.

"Mommy, Daddy I'm tired" Amber said while rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"Mommy will wash you up and then you can go to sleep" I said.

"Come Amber" Bella said.

"Ok Mommy" Amber said.

Now that Bella was washing Amber up I was going to clean the dishes and then went to bed.

Before I closed my eyes I felt the bed dip so I know that Bella was in bed.

I'm worried at how Amber is growing up and becoming mature but I know that Amber will always be our little girl.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm taking a one or two week break from updating, I'm not taking a break from writing just updating so that I can be in check for my other stories.

The only time I can update is either on Saturday or Sunday, sometimes Friday but not that much.