Chapter Three

(Bella's POV)

December 14th

Today me and Edward was going Christmas Shopping for Amber and then each other and our family members.

Alice and Rosalie was going to watch Amber for us so that Amber can"t have a peak at her Christmas presents.

"Bye Amber" I said.

"Bye Mommy and Daddy" Amber said by waving her hand goodbye.

The first store we went was Burlington so that Amber can have new winter clothes to wear. Then we went to Walmart to buy her some toys.

I grabbed her a Barbie dream house, Barbie 7 her sisters in a Pony Tale and ride horse play set, a Barbie Skipper Doll and horse set. Edward got her a deer stuff animal, new pjs and new shoes.

Putting Amber gifts in layaway so the people can have them wrapped up so on Christmas Eve, me and Edward can grab them.

"Ready to go" Edward asked.

"Yes" I said while grabbing his hand.

Leaving out of Walmart, me and Edward went to a jewelry store to buy some jewelry for our family members. Then we went home to spend some time with Amber.

DECEMBER 16TH

(Edward's POV)

Bella, Amber and I was out to pick a tree that we can fit in our house to decorate.

"I like this tree, mommy" Amber said.

The tree she picked was a medium and thin tree which would fit through the door perfectly.

Out of the sudden, it started snowing and that's when Amber started twirling around. It was such a cute moment that I wrapped my arms around Bella waist.

"Sir, we would like to buy this tree" I said.

"This one" the guy said.

"Yes this one, we're going to need it today" I said.

"Ok sir, just let us chop it so we can attach it to your car" the guy said.

When he attached the tree to the car, Amber started jumping up and down.

"I think Amber new favorite holiday is Christmas" Bell said.

"I think so too since she's going to have fun with the sun and decorating a Christmas tree" I said.

Leaving from the place we went home to get started on decorating the tree since we already had the ornaments.

Me and Bella put the tree inside the house, right in the corner by the fireplace so that when we unwrap the gifts on Christmas we can be by the fireplace.

"Amber can you go and grab the ornaments" Bella asked.

"Sure mommy" Amber said while running off to grab the box of ornaments.

"Here's the ornaments mommy" Amber said.

"Thanks sweetie" Bella said.

"Can I help you decorate the tree" Amber asked.

"Yes" I said.

Bella and I hang up the ornaments that had the sharp points while Amber hang up the ornaments with string.

The tree finally decorated, we just sat by the fire and drank hot chocolate with marshmallows.

DECEMBER 18TH

(Amber's POV)

Lily invited me over to her house because she's having her 3rd Birthday Party and Sleepover.

When mommy and daddy dropped me off at Lil's house I gave her a hug and daddy a kiss on the cheek goodbye.

"Hey Amber" Lily said.

"Hi Lily I have your birthday present" I said.

"I'll take that Amber" Lily mom said.

Grabbing Lily hand, she took me to her bedroom which was purple and blue.

She had a lot of stuff animals and even an American girl doll that looked like her. I am so happy that I brought Marie with me.

"What's your doll name" I asked.

"Her name is Violet" Lily said.

"Do you want to play dolls together" I asked.

"Sure" Lily said.

While we was playing we started changing their clothes to pretty dresses.

"Girls time to go" Lily mom said.

Lily dad had helped me put on my coat while I zipped myself up. Lily mom helped her put her coat on and zipped it up for her.

While was in the car we was singing to songs that I couldn't name. Making to Bouncy World me and Lily started bouncing up and down because we was too excited.

"Girls if you stay still we'll unbuckle you" Lily dad said.

"Ok" me and Lily said.

When Lil's mom and dad unbuckled us we ran to the door so Lily parents could open the door for us where we started jumping on the bouncy houses.

(Lily's POV)

Having so much fun bouncing I watched Amber jump high and doing little jumps. I don't really know what came over me but I started feeling sleepy where I fell to the darkness.

MINUTES LATER......

I felt a bump that awoke me up. I saw that I was back in my parents car, where Amber was asleep so I went back to sleep.

"Lily we have to take our bath" Amber said.

Opening my eyes me and Amber got out of our clothes and then got in the bathwater. Mother washed me and Amber where she help us in our pjs.

"Goodnight Lily" Amber said.

"Goodnight Amber" I said.

I feel happy to have Amber with me, she's like a best friend and sister to me. I just can't wait till we get older where we get to hang out more.