Chapter Four

1 week later

(Bella's POV)

December 24th *Christmas Eve*

Tomorrow was going to be Christmas and I couldn't be any happier than I am right now. Watching Amber have a snowball fight with Lily and Edward was so cute.

Amber thought Lily was always like a sister to her since they are best friends. So I went back inside where Lily parents was putting frosting on the cookies.

"You didn"t need to do that, I could of helped" I said.

"We like helping since you was the one that invited us over" Ruby said.

Lily parents name was Ruby and Jackson Hyde.

"We have never seen Lily this happy before" Jackson said.

"Amber see Lily as a sister to her" I said.

"I know this may be too early to give you but we want you and Edward as Lily godparents in case anything happen to us" Ruby said.

"Ok" I said.

Ruby handed me a copy of Lily birth certificate where mines and Edward names was under the godparents name, now all we had to do was sign our name.

"Edward can you come in for a minute" I asked.

When Edward came in he had to take his shoes off as snow was on his shoes and hair.

"What is it Bella" Edward asked.

"Ruby and Jackson made us as Lily godparents" I said as I had tears in my eyes.

"Thank you so much this means a lot" Edward said.

So me and Edward signed our names on the paper and called the girls in for dinner.

"Girls, Dinner" I yelled.

"Coming" Lily and Amber said.

Setting the food on table, Edward and Ruby help Lily and Amber take their coats and boots off. Then me and Andrew put them in their high chairs.

"This is delicious Bella" Ruby said.

"Thanks, I had a little help from Amber" I said.

"Well you did a great job Amber" Ruby said.

December 25th *Christmas Day*

(Amber's POV)

Today is Christmas. Yay it's time for presents.

"Lily, Wake up it's Christmas" I said.

"It is, come on" Lily said as she grab my hand.

"Mommy, Daddy wake up" I said as I started jumping on their bed.

"Woah" I said as I felt someone grab me.

"Someone is excited today" Daddy said.

"Yes I am, now come on" I said as I pulled on mommy and daddy hand.

I started walking downstairs where I saw Lily with her parents.

"Goodmorning Amber" Ruby said.

"Goodmorning" I said.

"Amber could you at least wait" Mommy said.

"Ok" I said.

Once I opened my stuff, I saw that I got mostly Barbie stuff and some new clothes and boots.

"Thank you mommy and daddy, these are the best gifts ever" I said.

Since I opened all my presents. So I watched Lily open up her gifts.

Lily had gotten a purple jacket, a pink dress, purple boots, Disney Frozen Anna toddler doll, a Disney Princess Aurora doll and a Drawing Pad.

"Even though we aren't related to each other, we still bought you a gift" Ruby said.

"Thanks this mean a lot" I said.

Lily parents had gotten me a Disney Frozen Elsa toddler doll and a Disney Princess Belle doll.

"Look Lily, we almost got tbe same doll" I said.

This is really the best Christmas Ever. I just can't wait to see what's going to happen for my birthday.

DECEMBER 28TH

(Lily's POV)

Today me and Lily was going to see the disney movie Frozen. I am so excited to finally watch it.

"Can you believe it, we're finally going to see it" Amber said.

"Yes I'm so excited" I said.

The whole movie has been perfect. I loved every song. Me and Amber could hardly sit down while wqtching the movie.

This week has been good with Amber and her parents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update but I was busy enjoying my Christmas gifts.

Just yesterday I spent my money on my gift cards.