Chapter 18

Jake's pov

"Autumn who stabbed you?" He asks. I look at him and say, "I think Josh, when he pulled me off the guy so I wouldn't kill him. I wouldn't of felt it because of my adrenaline." He nods. We sat out in the waiting room for Austin, mom, and Luke to get back. We never called Luke's mom by her name she insisted we call her mom. So therefore we call her mom. Autumn got up and went to the desk and talked to a nurse. I nurse took her to a room. "Jake where's Autumn?" Luke asks. "She went to talk to the nurse and they took her to a room. I think she's gettin her side looked at," I tell him. He nods and sits next to me. "Did she tell you who stabbed her?" He asks. "She's not sure, she said there was three guys she fought. One was Josh and your sisters date, it was one of those two," I tell him. He nods. "Josh pulled her off of the guy so she wouldn't kill him," I tell him softly. About ten minutes later the nurse and Autumn come back out. She has some discharge papers. "Babe where did you go?" Luke asks. "I had my side looked at, I needed stitches," she tells us. Luke and I both clench out jaws. "Do you remember who cut you?" Luke asks. "Honestly no, my adrenaline was so high I didn't even feel it," she says looking at Luke.  "Jake let mom know I took Luke home," she says grabbing Luke's hand.

Autumn's pov

    We get out to the car and I drive is back to his moms house. I pull into the driveway and shut the car off. "I would probably be in jail right now if Jake didn't pull me off," I say looking straight ahead. "How bad did you leave the guy?" Luke asks. I sigh and go out the drunk and take out my T shirt I was wearing earlier. I hand it to him. "That's all his," I tell him. "Damn," he said. We walk into the house and go up to his room. "Lay down babe," I tell him. We both lay down and hold each other. Pretty soon we were both falling asleep.

I could spend the rest of my life in his arms

I could spend the rest of my life in his arms. I never want to leave his arms.