Chapter 3

Autumn's p.o.v

You hear the guys yell and whoop because I can throw a punch. It's not that hard to wind your hand back and throw. "Can we hit him now," Austin asks. "No he isn't worth it," I say walking back up to the house. If the boys get him they do. I don't care what happens to him now. "Hey you okay?" Luke asks me? "Yeah, I'll be fine," I reply walking up to my room. I feel Lucas grab my waist and hug me. Why was he hugging me? He hated me? This was so weird. "Why are you hugging me?" I ask him. "Because I feel bad, it's probably all my fault," Lucas starts to say. I hold my hand up to top him. "Quit with your mopey sorry's, I forgive you if you shut up," I tell him. He smiles as big as new York. What's up with him, he's acting different than normal.

Luke's p.o.v

She forgave me, I can't help but to smile. She's prefect in every way. I'm so happy she forgave me! Maybe I can ask the principal to take her to her homecoming. I'll make the call tomorrow while my sister is in school. I hope he says yes because then I have the perfect way to ask her. "Would you like to join for dinner Luke," Someone asked. "Huh?" I reply. I hear a giggle and look next to me. "Do you want to stay for dinner, I'm cooking tonight," Autumn laughs. I nod and grin. She invited me that's a step improvement. Could be the start of a friendship.