Chapter 1- Story

" I was born with love and care with my whole family. I can say that, the family that I belong with is the best family that I have, No worries, No problem, Just happiness and enjoyment. My family is complete, I have my loving Mom, strong Dad, and my caring Ate and Kuya, and I am their only Baby."

"Moooom!! Let's go there"
"Alright baby" she flashed her beautiful smile with me.
We're on a vacation here in Batangas, it's April. That's why we're here.
I saw dad grilling a pork in the right side of our cottage. I saw kuya and my ate snorkling at the beach.
All I can say is this vacation is the best ever! We're complete. :)

"Mom! Let's swim! Let's swim!" I said with giggle.
"Call your ate and kuya, Mom is preparing food for our dinner." She said softly while caressing my face.
"Hmm. Okay! But promise me mom, we'll swim later huh?" I said with my cutest puppy eyes and pouty lips.

"Ate!! Kuya!! I want to swim! Teach me how to swim!"
"Haha! Cute! Bunso, Ate and kuya will teach you,"
Then they teach me, all I can say, ate is cared me the most, while kuya is lesser. I think because he's a boy? Haha. He don't like girly things.

And after that, our vacation ends,
We're on the road and Dad is driving way to our home.
While kuya is playing Clash of Clans, My ate is scrolling down her timeline on Facebook,
My mom is talking with dad.
And me, thinking about how blessed I am!
Then I feel drowsiness..

Finally..
We're home! I felt my mom tapping my shoulder,
"Wake up baby! We're home,"
"Yes mom" Now I felt tiredness.
"Go to your room Baby, and have a wonderful sleep" Mom said.

End of flashback.