Attatched

Alaynee POV

OMG I'm so happy . Mona not mad at me and imma get to have a kid with her finally . I swear I'm gonna be there for her and my baby . I'm not gonna do anything wrong anymore . I don't wanna ruin the friendship that we do have . I Love Mona Too much to let her go again . I walked into my house and put my keys down . My girlfriend Tony was sitting on the couch . I rolled my eyes . I don't even know why I'm with her .

Tony:Where you been

Me:Out Because I'm Grown

Tony:Out With Who . You Better Not Be Out With No Bitch

Me:Man Stfu I'm Tired Of Your Ass Accusing Me Of Shit . You Know What Pack Your Shit And Leave .

Tony:Ian Going No Damn Where

Me:I'll Do It For You

I walked upstairs and got a suitcase and put her shit in it . She ran in the room with a knife swinging it around and shit . We started arguing and I kept telling her to get out then she stabbed me in the stomach . She got her stuff and left . I gasped for air and quickly grabbed my phone . I called Mona .

Mona:Hello

Me:Please Come Get Me ...... I Can't ... It Hurts So Bad .

Mona:What Happened I'm On My Way.

I hung up the phone and tried to breathe . But I blacked out .

Mona POV

I ran in Alaynee's house and looked for her . I found her in her bedroom on the floor with a knife in her stomach . I grabbed her phone I lifted her up and put her in my car . I sped down the road . I ran stop lights and everything . When I got to the hospital they immediately took her back . They told me I had to sit in the waiting room . I sat down shaking my legs . I took her phone out of my pocket . I'm so glad her phone was unlocked . I went to her favorites and texted them all telling them to come to the hospital. When they got here I told them what happened .

Monica:Tony Did This Shit .

Chad:I Know .We Gonna Get ThatAss

Patalyn: I Hate That Bitch So Much .

Me:So Who's Tony

Monica:Alaynee's Girlfriend. She's A Massive Bitch . She Always Accusing Someone Of Something .

We talked for two hours . Why the hell does it take so damn long . Finally the doctor came back and told us they had to remove to knife . He said she most likely would be very hungry when she wakes up . So I was going to get some Bojangles . I went there and they was taking forever . I got all of us food actually . I don't mind . When I finally got the food I went back to the hospital . I went back to the waiting room but they was gone .

....:GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME I WANT MONA I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TOUCH ME I WILL KILL YOU .

Alaynee POV

I woke up and I was looking for Mona . So I tried to get out of this bed but I had cords around me . I ripped them shits off and got up . The doctor can in telling me to get back on the bed . So I started curing him out and then that's when Monica , Chad , and Patalyn came in . And the nurse came in and started pushing me back to the bed