Prologue Part 2

Year XXX9
The Battle Between the Empires of Suez And Alvares

"Hermes, I want to ask you a favor." Emperor Suez said to Hermes.

"Anything for you, your highness."

" I want our baby to be safe, I want you to leave this place safe and sound and take care of my child in your Kingdom." The Emperor said.

"Yes your highness."

"And one more thing, please never reveal my child's identity, it is much safe if it is like that."

"Yes your highness, me and my wife, Aphrodite will take care of your child whole heartedly."

2 minutes had passed until they reach the delivery room. The Emperor explains everything about his plan to his wife, the Empress agreed to give the baby as soon as it born to Hermes.

Hermes was left in the delivery room with the servants giving birth to the baby while the Emperor hurriedly ran to know what's happening and prepare plans for next move.

" God Emperor Suez! They are now having full force attacking in 12 and 6 o'clock. " North and south.

"Prepare the North and South Wing Artillery!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Some guards are dead sir, 9 o'clock"

"Send Reinforcements now."

"Yes Sir!"

After minutes of attacking there is no improvements on their movements.

"Your Highness, we are outnumbered by the Alvares!, they prepared troop in the North East side without us noticing, thousands of ---" The Emperor interrupted the knight.

"All out war" The Emperor turn his back and face the 4 Kings and his Royal servants.

"Yes Your Highness." The four Kings together with the God Emperor moves away from their throne and moves to make action.

The Emperor's monarchy prepared their armors and weapons, a dozen of strong horses was brought inside the castle, shining silver armors wearing by the whole monarchy, and shields holding in its own hands.

A hundreds of horsemens, swordsman, Knights and guards were gathered inside the wide grand hall of the castle.

Before taking the action, The Emperor once came back to check on his Empress.

"Where's my Child?" After telling this words, the child is born, the God Emperor heard the noise of the crying baby and ran towards the Empress side.

"Your Highness! It's a girl!"

The Emperor kiss the head of the their baby and hugs her Empress once again and same goes with the mother, crying and holding her baby with so much love.

"Take care of our child, Hermes" they said in unison. Together, they covered the child with a blanket that has the seal of the empire, The Emperor walks towards a cabinet and took a diamond shaped key necklace to put on the child's neck.

The Empress once again kiss her daughter and together with the Emperor they bid goodbye.

Grand Duke Hermes took a nearby horse and a ride going back to his Kingdom. Unfortunately, he failed the Emperor.

He was surrounded by the Alvares at first but the knights of the Empire protect him to give way.

Still the Suez Empire is not enough to win a victory over the Alvares.

Hermes was able to escape but he is near to his death because of an arrow pierced on his chest by one of the Alvares Archers. In time going back to his Kingdom, he saw King Sehad on his way going back to the Kingdom.

"Hermes! What Happen!" The king approach and hold the shoulders of Hermes.

"t- the ... Emperor.. All out war.." The King is shivering in fear because of what he heard. Are they too strong that the empire decide for an all out war? So the Emperor will fight also?

Hermes take his one last breath to tell..

"My K--king, plea..se take care of this chi...child." Hermes is giving the child to the king.

The king just noticed that the Duke is holding a child.

"Whose child is this, Hermes?!, Where did you get this child?"

Hermes last words leave incompletely.

"It's.... Thh-the E..hmm."

"HERMES!!!!!"

~

Last Part of the Prologue will be publish right away.
Vote, Comment and Follow!
@darkECHELON