Prologue Part 1

Year XXX9
Birth of a New Ruler

"Your Highness, we just receive a letter from our neighboring empire, The Alvares! They are planning to take us down."

The crowd goes wild while waiting for the God Emperor to respond.

"Chinmoku! Ochitsuku ji bun no Hito! " (silence! Calm down my people!) . The Emperor rise from his throne and stand in front of his servants.

"Uragirimono" (traitors) . He said while making his hand turned into a fist.

The door suddenly opened and the crowd bowed down.

"Heika wa, watashitachi wa anata o tasukeru tame ni koko ni imasu" (Your Highness, we are here to help you) . They said in unison and bow down as a sign of respect .

The Emperor felt relieved.

"Do what is needed, I'll take care of the troops. We will deliver the War they wanted." The king said coldly and turn towards the hallway.

"Yes your highness!"

"All Women and their children, put them in the safe place!"

Royal guards roam around the empire to gather every woman and children in the safe place. All of the males are separated to their family.

"The order of the King must obey! All men will fight to serve the king! Gather every male and take them to the Chivalry."

A crying woman with a child holds the arm of a guard.

"No please! I beg you, please! Don't do this to my husband!"

The woman endlessly begging for her husband to retrieve.

"Sorry lady, this is an order of the King, we cannot do anything." He holds the woman with its child and he take them to where the road leads.

All of them are preparing for the battle, all men are in the training grounds, horses ready to deploy, artillery is now in shape, blacksmiths endlessly forging metals to create weapons, shields, armors and traps.

200 Knights and 100 swordsman were delivered to the evacuation sites where more than 1 thousand of lives are in danger where it lies.

But between of the War, A child is about to be born.

"Your Highness, your Empress needs you, your baby is about to be born." The God Emperor is in a state of shock. Why it has to be now?

His empire needs him in this time, His family also needs him.

"Give me 5 minutes. " The Emperor said to the 4 Kings and a Grand Duke who represents the presence of a king because his King cannot participate due to its priorities and Royal servants around him.

"Grand Duke Hermes of King Sehad's Kingdom ! Come with me." He said.

" Yes, your highness." Hermes said and leave the balcony together with the God Emperor.

" Hermes said and leave the balcony together with the God Emperor

~
Part 2 of the Prologue will be publish right away.
Vote, Comment and Follow!
@darkECHELON