Chapter 1 Part 2

Year XX25
A Mafioso in Japan, Part 2

Ang snipers ang pinakamababang posisyon sa aming mafia, sila ang mga still on training but they are official Mafioso, they are strong but not that strong who can kill 50 persons in just a snap like our reapers, but snipers aren't the least, we have the unofficial Mafioso, sila yung nasa initiation at markings palang, they are volunteers.

While the snipers, are those volunteers that past the final initiation.

And the reapers, are the mafia trained, all of them are daughters and sons of an assassin's family, they are trained by the own hands of their family.

Let's stop it here and continue this later.

Malapit na kami sa gate ng mansiyon at nakita ko ang papa ko na nakatayo. Tumakbo ako and in just seconds I am in front of him.

Yumuko ako at tinanggal ang aking maskara.

"What did you do this time?" Sabi ni papa.

"Salamat sa magandang pagbati sa aking pagkabalik." Walang kaemo emosiyon kong sinabi.

"Oh come on my daughter! You did great!" He smiled at me at aakmang yayakapin na sana ako.

"Off limits, dad!" Nag pout naman ang aking ama. Oh dad your so childish.

"What did I do? I just miss my baby!" Nakapout parin niyang sabi. I want to laugh but I am firm, we were still outside and they've known me for my infamous no emotion face.

"Yeah, I miss you too. Now, let's go. You wanna catch things up? I have the datas you needed."

Pumasok kami sa training room, in this room you can see katanas, swords,weapons and armors, shooting boards, mafiosos in training, name it and you will find it here anything that is connected to a mafia training.

As we walk pass by them, they bow and continue on what they are doing. There are two elevator in this Mansion, the one who elites can only ride and the other one who only Ayanokōjì's famiglia can. And these elevators is prohibited to snipers and unofficial Mafioso.

Nang pumasok kami sa elevator, natahimik ang aking ama.

"What's the problem, dad." Napatingin sa akin si papa at pilit na ngumiti. Hindi niya ako sinagot kaya nagtanong ako ulit.

"You can tell me, you know, I'm your daughter right?" Nawala ang pilit niyang ngiti ang pinalitan ito ng walang emosyon.

"It's just that, its you." Hinintay ko kung may kasunod pa siyang sabihin pero wala.

"What about me?"

"It seems like your far away from us even you are by our side. Your separating your life from us, my dear."

"No I'm not father, its who I really am."

"Are you sure you are you?"

"Yes."

"I want you to be free in everything you want to do ---" I interrupted him.

"Stop it! I don't want to hear it again."