The Big Secret

As Rumple and I were "tounge dancing" we hadn't realized Ash had walked in, of course always being the early bird. She stared at us but not Rumple or me had noticed her until she screamed.

"Belle?!" She looked at us in shock, "Y-You were making out with..Our Professor?!"

You couldn't to much but she was sweating and her face was bright red as I turn around slowly and nodded as she blinked a few times and pinched herself to make sure it was real.

"I-I know I said he liked you but I never thought it would be real!" She said and shook slightly.

I sighed and looked at Rumple as he was biting his lip being worried about others finding out as I slowly walk away from Rumple's hold and pulled Ash out of the room and into the hall making sure no one was around.

"Ash, Ash look at me!" I whispered but loud enough for her to hear, trying to make her focus.

"Ash, Professor Gold and I are a thing but you can't tell a soul. Not even your other friends. I know its alot to take in but just trust me.. You have to promise me.." I looked at her straight in the eye.

She slowly hesitated but slowly nodded. "I promise. I won't let you down." She said quietly and I nodded and walked into class and Professor Gold started his lesson.