You Look Like A Lizard!

We stepped into the realm known as the Enchanted Forest. I looked around. It looked just like home. Well, minus the castle that was right in front of us.

"Whoa.. Rum-" When I went to look at him I stopped. He looked odd! He had lizard like skin, greasy hair, green-gold dirty nails, nasty brown eyes..What the hell happened to him?!

"Y-You look like a lizard!" I blurted out then covered my mouth. "I'm so sorry, Rumple. He smirked softly.

"Don't worry about it. It's nothing at all. Come."

He led me inside the castle and I looked around. It's dusty but a nice castle.

"Have a look around, dearie. See what you remember." He said as he turned to spin at his wheel as he waited patiently. Between you and I, he looked pretty great in his leather outfit.

I wandered around the castle for a good while.

"I don't think any things working.." I said with a sigh as that's when Rumple looked up. He had an idea.

He blindfolded me then lead me to what felt like a very large room.

"Where are we?" I whisper.

"Shhh, take off the blindfold." Was all he said to me.

I took it off then looked around. It was a library with more books then the one at home!

"This is amazing. I-I remember this library.. You gave it to me.. Rumple.." I hugged him and I felt his arms wrap around me. He knew I didn't completely remember, but it was a start.

Before I could continue talking, he kissed me. More deeply and lovingly then he's ever have before. And before I knew it, all the memories came back to me.

I was his made until we fell in love! We got separated but by fate, we found one another again.

"My Crocodile.." I whispered so happily into his ear.

A smile grew onto his face. I was the only one allowed to call him that without getting mad. He gently released the kiss.

"I knew you would remember once I sparked your memories." He said so proud of himself.

"Can I ask you something, Rum?"

"Of course."

"What if we had our wedding here? I want to marry the true you. Just Archie and Us?" I asked knowing some of the town didn't like him much which made me felt bad.

"Sounds like a great idea. Anything for you, Belle." He said with a smile.

"Oh and I have one more little teeny surprise." She said and handed me a box. I opened it.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing..