part-15

Thank you all for your votes and comments.Hope you like my story..

"You are going to be punished for this irresponsible answers" Rahul angered and pulling me much closer during dancing.

He kept his hands on my waist.I can feel his breathe. No man has come this much close to me.Suddenly he held my hand and dragged me towards his car.What is he doing?Everyone here thinks that I am his secretary. Does he forget that?

Soon we left from that place and reached home.He pushed the main door and pinned me to wall.But he doesn't leave my hand.His grip is so tight.

"Why are you dancing with him?"

"Why should I tell you?You are my boss.But you don't have right to involve in my personal matters" I urged.I don't know where that courage has come.

"I am your husband.I have right to ask.You will be in this relationship for another 10 months.Do you get it?" Rahul angered.

"Yes your are my husband but I am not your wife. Mr.Raichand I can't stay with you for those many days.I need to tell you one more thing I like Arav more than you because I know him for a long time " I frustrated.

"What did you say?" Rahul asked moving closer.

"Are you deaf Mr.Raichand.I said I like Arav more than..." I was stopped in middle as I felt some one on me.My words are not able to come out.

Rahul lips are on my lips.God!! He is kissing me.The kiss is of not love,I think may be of possessiveess or of jealous. My legs are going weak.My cheeks might have turned red.He kept one hand on my waist and another on my neck. He is so hot.The truth is I don't want to move away from him. I want him more and more. His tongue started entering my mouth. Realisation hit me.I pushed him away and slapped him hard.I preserved my first kiss to the person who loved me the most from my teens onwards.In college many people proposed me and asked for a kiss.But I used to reject them.

Rahul face turned red.I know I have done a big crime by slapping him.I think I applied chilly on a burning wound. I think I will get a good beating today from him.To my surprise he held my chin with one hand very tightly and made me to face him.He held my both hands with his another hand.Our faces are only few centimetres apart from each other. I can clearly see his angry eyes.He kissed me another time.He kissed me passionately with anger.I tried to move my hands but he tighted more and pinned me to wall.It is an angry kiss.He is not leting me to move and kissed me for more than five minutes.I unknowingly opened my mouth,may be because of his hotness.

"Never do this.If this has repeated you will be punished more and more" he angered and kissed my neck and went to his room.

Tears started flowing from my eyes.I sat down and cried.Why Rahul?Why are you doing this to me?You have stolen my first kiss..second kiss also.Why are you not allowing me to be friendly with others?Is he jealous as I am close to Arav?No that can't happen because he never care for me.

"Anju wake up" I listened some one shaking me.I slowly opened my eyes and realised that last night I slept here itself  crying.

"Anju what happened to you?Why you slept here?Where is Rahul?" Amma asked me.She went to her relatives home for all these days.

"I am fine Amma" that's what I could say to her.

"Anju What happened yesterday?Your body is too hot.You got fever.I will call doctor" she said.

I tried to get up but couldn't.Amma saw me and supported me to walk upstaris.

"Amma When did you come?" Rahul asked coming out of his room.

"Rahul Where are you until now?" Amma asked angrily.

"Why Amma?Is something happened?" Rahul asked looking at me.

Without replying to him,Amma made me to walk  into my room.She helped me to lay on bed,covered me with duvet and went outside.

After ten minutes Amma came inside along with Rahul and doctor.I think doctor is of 50 years old.He is tall and resembles like a perfect doctor.I can see Rahul has an expressionless face and stood beside my bed.What happened to him?

"Mrs.Raichand you have high fever.Have you taken any food yesterday?" Doctor asked while checking me.

"Sorry doctor.I am not Mrs.Raichand.I am just a secretary  of Mr.Raichand" I corrected him.

"But that is not an answer to my question"Doctor said.

" Mr.Raichand I need to talk to you"doctor said to Rahul.

"No doctor you can tell me.I don't want my boss to get worried about his employee which causes his time waste" I said to doctor.Rahul face is red in colour.I think he is angry on me.Why should he?Whatever I said is true.

"When did you had a proper food for the past few days?" Doctor asked facing me.

After coming to Mumbai I am not interested in eating food.To be frank I lost my appetite. All I do is to cry at nights.

"Yesterday afternoon" I managed to say but it is a lie.

"You girl don't try to lie.I am doctor.I konw about my patient. I think you are feeling stressed,pain.I will give you some tablets. Take care of yourself" doctor said.

All this time Rahul is glaring at me.Soon doctor left and Rahul followed him.I don't know when I slept.

I slowly opened my eyes and I found that I was not in my room.Where am I now?Did someone kidnapped me?Oh!!no!!My thoughts have stopped when I saw Rahul entering the room.So,I was in his room.It has completed changed from last time to now.There are many photos of Rahul and me at the time of marriage.What all these mean?Why I am here?I slept in my room but how come....

"How are you feeling now?" Rahul interrupted my thoughts.

"Why do you care?Why I am here?What is cooking on your brain?" I asked him with low voice as I can not speak loud although I am angry.

"What darling?This is our room.We both are married" Rahul said sitting so close to me on bed.I glared at him with mouth wide open.

"Surprise..." came many voices from door side.

Whose voices are those? Is Rahul really jealous?....

Plz vote and comment...