part-30

Tq for your comments and votes.....love u all .....

Happy new year....😘😘

Enjoy reading the update....

Rahul POV:

Some people will come into your life and become a memory and some will become your life.Without them there will be no meaning of your existence.

"It's already late Rahul,I think you should start going back "Anju said after finishing the dinner.Anju and I had dinner.The main part is that she not even made an eye contact with me while eating.

"To where Anju??"I asked sitting on sofa and switched on the TV.

"To Mumbai"she said standing near me.

"No my doll,I will stay here.I am comfortable here"I said changing the channels.She thought I would leave her and go from this place,although I accepted for marriage .

"How could you stay here??I mean you and me....??!!!!"she stammered.

"What's wrong in that??!!we are married"I smirked.Now the cat caught the rat....haha

"I....mean...soon the contract will be completed and you will get married to some one..so,I think staying here is not a good idea"she mumbled.

"If our contract hasn't been completed, then will you live with me"I asked pulling her towards me and she soon was on my lap .

"As per the contract rules you are still my wife Anju,I have every right on you"I said kissing her collar bone.

"Rahul...Plz...."she said shivering for my touch.

"I am not going anywhere my dear wife"I said ignoring her words.

"Just go away"she said pushing me and got up from my lap.

"No"I said.I have come to take you with me Anju,not to go away from you said my inner voice.

"Oh!!God!!"she exclaimed.Haha... nowadays irritating you feels me more happy Anju I said to myself😅😅

"See Anju,its already late...It will not be safe for me to go out at this time.What if someone kidnap me?Or What if some women harass me..??"I pounted.

"What the hell women harassing you..??You are not a kid so that someone can kidnap you and ask for money .."she said.

"Plz Anju,I am getting fear...I will go tomorrow morning...I am scared"i acted.haha😅😅😅

"Rahul,stop the nonsense...I know you are brave enough.Dont try any excuses"She irritated.

If we can't convince a person,we have to confuse them....than ultimately they will come to your path..that is my policy

"I am scared...I am not going anywhere"I said and went straight to the bed room.The most arrogant man is scared....yaa of course scared of losing his wife I said to myself.

"Rahul you have to sleep on sofa in the living room.This is my bed room"shouted Anjali following me.

"Not happening baby.I am sleeping on this bed and in your bed room and that too beside you"I said removing my shoes.As she has only one bed and there is no couch in the room,she too should sleep on bed...Thats a great idea

"Not at all"she immediately jumped on the bed and tried her best to occupy the space by stretching her hands and legs.How Cute Anju!!!??I really missed this side of yours...I feel like kissing you...

I pushed her hands and legs and laid on bed..It will be very hard for me to control myself,when you are beside me....I hope everything will be normal quickly..