part-3

"What? What do you mean don't know!!" she was shocked.

"Really Swapna I don't have any idea about him. I have not kept any interest on it. I am doing this marriage only for my family. We can talk about him later. Now can you just ignore this topic "I replied to her while getting ready.

"Okay. You have to tell me everything later" She said.

I don't know how to wear a saree. Swapna is helping me.

My mother came to my room and she also helped me with the saree. We three went downstairs. They made me to sit on a large grand sofa.

"Hello Bhabhi. I am Rohan" a handsome guy stretched his hand towards me.

"Hi!! I am Anjali" I smiled.

"I already know that Bhabhi. Are you angry on my bro for not attending the engagement ceremony?" Rohan asked shaking my hand.

I don't know what to reply to say yes or no. I just smiled.

"Sorry on behalf of my bro. He was busy with work. So, he went to USA" Rohan said leaving my hand from shake.

"Oh" I said.

Soon the day for marriage is fixed. It is 3 days from today announced Panditji. Everyone is happy with this news. Even Thavuji is smiling for the first time after Archana Di's issue.

My mother-in-law came and hugged me. I took ashirwad from my father-in-law.
Soon they left, and I went to my room for changing. My mom knocked the door and came inside.

"Anju" she called me. After so many days I listened my name for her.

" Mom" I hugged her. I am carving for this.

"Anju I want to tell you something. You must do whatever I say. Will you promise me??" she asked breaking the hug.

"Mom tell me I will do whatever you ask me" I said.

"Please don't do anything like Archana did. Because of her the whole family is disturbed and everyone is in depression. So, please don't repeat the same mistake. Can you promise me" My mom asked me with tears in her eyes.

"I promise you mom I will never do anything like that" I cried hugging my mother.

I am happy on one side that my mother talked to me after so many days and sad on another side thinking about this marriage.

Next day we all went for shopping for buying marriage sarees and lehenga.

Thayiji and Mom selected one lehenga and asked me to take trail.

One the way to the trail room, I listened a man shouting on a lady.

"Stop it Arohi. Do whatever you want. I am leaving" he said, and that lady has a pleasing expression on her face. I was unable to see that man face. His has a deep voice and any one can fall in love for the voice.

I went to the trail room and wore the lehenga and came to my mom asking for opinion.

"You look beautiful. This is final then" my three women uttered at once.

"Thank you" I said blushing.

I went back to change. My mom and Thayiji are busy in selecting sarees. Swapna came with me and we are walking towards the trail room. I was busy in talking to Swapna. Suddenly, I hit a wall. What the hell? I said myself rubbing my head.

"What the? Can't you see and walk. Where have you kept your eyes?" I heard someone shouting.

Wait this is the same voice which I heard few moments back. Shit!! I hit him and mistook it as a wall. What does he think? Always shouting upon girls. OK!! Anju now the mistake is yours so say sorry I thought to myself.

I opened my mouth to say sorry but before that he again started shouting.

"What don't you know how to say sorry also. Do you have any manners? What kind of dress are you wearing" he shouted and left from there without listening to my reply.

I really got angry because he commented on my lehenga. He does not have any right to say about it.

" What does he think about himself. I will go and give him a slap" Swapna shouted.

"Swapna leave. It is completely my mistake. Now come I should change my dress, Thayiji and mom may be waiting. Don't tell this to them" I said as we walked towards the trail room.

I can still remember his deep voice. Shit!!What the hell I am even thinking!!

We went to our home after shopping.

Two days passed away quickly. Tomorrow is my marriage. I don't know anything about my husband. I hope everyone in family will be happy with this marriage. I still miss Archana Di.

Plz vote if you like it.
So what do you think of anjali's husband?Will anjali be happy after marriage?Let's see......