A Storm Is Born

A/N: Hi! Please, please, please vote and comment! It would make me very happy! :D

My little sister was born six months later; my parents and I decided to call her Storm.

“Now you two can be a pair, Electra and Storm!” My dad joked, holding Storm in his arms.

 She was wrapped in a white blanket, holding a little stuffed animal, a soft brown dog Mom and Dad had given her. I looked at her little clenched fists, such tiny fingers, doll’s fingers.

Then I saw Slender Man standing outside the hospital window. As I ran over to him, I wondered how he got so tall this time.

He put a tentacle against the glass and smiled.

Somehow, he whispered through the window,” Your sister has powers too.” There was a strange look in his unusually joyful eyes. A look of hunger.

“Electra! Come here!” My dad called.

I ran over, wanting to see my sister again, now that I knew she had powers like me.

I took a look at Storm before realizing that the nurse was holding my dad’s camera. My mom, though still weak, put her arm around him. He held Storm while I cuddled in close.

“Smile!”

The camera flashed.

Later I would laugh when I saw that picture. We were positioned so that you could see part of the window behind us. I could see Zaine out of the window, right under a streetlight, a few tentacles waving, as if he had posed for the camera.

“What is it, Electra?” My mom asked, next to me while I browsed through our photo albums and found that picture.

Not giving away that Slender Man existed, I giggled, ”Nothing.”

Next time I looked at the photo, a few seconds later, he was gone.