Chapter 29 (Final)

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

This is the last chapter of this book.

--------------------------

Zoe's POV

I glared at Steven. Red light filled the room as I stood up. It hit the others, but for some reason, it didn't hit Steven. I walked towards him, demanding my power to hit him, but it didn't. It kept circling around him, like if there was an invisible sheild protecting him. I was a few inches away from him when I put my hand towards his heart and willed my power to hit him, but it didn't even come out. I looked at his eyes, but instead of his grey ones, they were blue. I frowned. He took a hold of my wrist, causing a burning sensation to spread under his touch. I forcefully pulled ny wrist out of his hand, but before I could back away, he slowly turned into... Niall.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed.

"Flame" he said, his voice sounding so much like Niall's. "Flame it's me, Niall".

I realized that he truly was Niall. My heart was jumping up and down, getting back to life. My eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing. I felt life get back to me. The reason I lived for was back. The reason I existed for was right in front of me, alive and breathing.

My power slowly quitened down, causing the other's bodies to slam on the floor, unconscious. My hand was still burning red, so I raised it towards his skin, just to make sure that he really was in front of me and not my mind playing tricks on me. The skin I touched glowed a fire-y orange. I gasped again and lunged at him, wrapping my arms so tight around him, I felt him in my arms, he really was there. His loud heartbeats sang a beautiful melody to me. His breath was soothing me. My sanity was fastly coming back to me.

He pulled away, but was close enough to feel his breath on my face. "We have to get out of here, princess" my heart fluttered when he called me 'princess'.

I nodded. Then, I smashed my lips againts his. His hands came up around my neck and hair as mine grabbed his face. We both enjoyed the feeling of eachother's lips untill a groan inturrepted us. We pulled away and looked towards the source. It was Issecelt, groaning and stirring. Niall grabbed my hand and turned around, but stopped. I looked from behind his shoulder to find William standing in our way to freedom.

"Promise me you'll release my soul from Issecelt's hold once you get out" he said, his voice tired and faint.

I was confused. William wouldn't say that and William wouldn't act like that. Suddenly, he disappeared from our sight, giving us our way. We went to get out, but I remembered Darius, so I tugged at Niall's hand, making him look back at me.

"Darius, he tried to protect me, we can't leave him here" I said, pleading him with my eyes.

"Fuck" he quietly cursed, but nodded.

He let go of my hand and went back inside the room. He lifted Darius effortlessly and together we walked out. 'Where to now?' I thought. There was so many halls and turns, not to mention that it was dark, if it wasn't for my glowing body, we wouldn't have saw anything. 'Just keep walking, we'll find our way out' Niall spoke.

Soon, we found a staircase, leading up and down. We chose to go up. We didn't know why we did that, but we felt like it. We kept going up, it seemed like it was a never ending staircase. My legs lost the adrenalin that it had and began to get tired, but that didn't stop me from going on. The need for surviving was bigger than the need for resting. I didn't want to survive for myself, I wanted to survive because I was the only thing that would keep the world from being reigned by the evil.