I Met a Prince!

Hello! Sorry i haven't updated in months ): but im back! I wrote this few weeks ago heh hope you all liked it and i hope i can update more often well yay here you go!

---
"Mikey! Mikey, I made a new friend!" Gee cheered happily running around the house, looking for his brother.

"MIKEY!" Gee said louder, trying to find his little brother and tell him everything about his new friend, Frankie.

"Gee...?"

"Yes! Mikey! I made a new friend today! His name is Frankie! He was so nice he paid for my coffee because the poopiehead didn't want to accept my money but whatever... oh, he wears super pretty fancy suits, like a prince!" Gee rambled non stop about his new friend, his eyes wide and shinny, cheeks becoming pink.

"Okay, okay, I get it, he was cool" Mikey sighed, "I'm glad you made a new friend Gee, just be careful with the people you met"

"I know Mikey... but but- he was so sweet! And pretty..."

The pretty boy mumbled the last part, blushing lightly just by mention it.

"Hmmm what was that Gee? Do you like someone?"

Mikey smirked, teasing his sweet brother.

Of course Mikey knew Gerard better than anyone, he was like that, fell in love too easily... Just the problem is the people he flls in love with, for example this kid named Bert... Well not even a kid, he was older than Gee, just for a few years maybe 5? Mikey doesn't remember that well.

Gee have always liked older guys anyway, also that was something Mikey worried about so often... that some old guy would try something with his little baby brother.

Gee dated with Bert for a month and that was enough to break Gee's little heart.

As you can see Gerard is a very different teenager, he acts younger than already he is, likes cute and pretty things, never swears, always happy and full of joy, always trying to hug all the cats he sees, too innocent, too kind and sweet, but of course Bert didn't want that. He just had another needs...

At first when he saw Gee he knew he needed him, own him.

He was perfect, small, chubby but with an amazing body, femenine curvy hips, thick thighs, pretty face, long soft black hair and yeah an amazing ass to die for...

Bert flirted with Gee, calling him pretty, buying him candy etc.

Bert didn't want a relationship, he just wanted another things.

Gee fell for him so easily, at first it was just some little kisses, innocent strokes, until one day Bert wanted more, of course Gee had no idea about the meaning of those "feelings."

Bert tired to push him, Gee freaked out and left running that night, crying and just wanting to get home, him told Mikey everything, Mikey didn't want to confuse his brother so he just told him to stay away from Bert, that he was dirty and had "dirty thoughts"

Gee just nodded and promised he would stay away from him.

Mikey swore he would take care of his little brother, now making sure no one wants his sweet brother for their own pleasure.

The Bert incident was about 6 months ago, Gee is still sad about it since Bert was his first boyfriend.

Mikey protects Gee, always at his side at school so Bert wont try anything again.

So yeah going back to the story, that's why Mikey is very curious about this "Frankie" guy.

He doesn't need another boy trying to get in his brother's skirt.

"Yes! I like him, he was super sweet!" Gee smiled again.

"I hope to see him again, he told me he is very busy almost all the time" Gee poutes, biting his lip, looking at his tiny feet.

"Im sorry Gee, you know school can be so tiring sometimes"

"Oh no! He doesn't go to school, he runs a big company, pretty big for what I know, boooooring!"

Okay Mikey was confused, Gerard said it like it wasn't a big deal, giggling when he finished talking.

"What!?" Who have been you talking to Gerard? How old is he?"

Mikey almost choked on his own spit, so many things stared to cross his mind, he didn't want hus brother to get hurt, after it seems like Gee was the little brother, he needed to take care of him.

Gee whimpered, now looking at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world, biting his lip.

He didn't like when people or even Mikey called him Gerard, they usually did that when they were mad at him. He was a good boy all the time, he didn't understand why amikey was upset with him, he just made a new friend.

"Gerard...?" Mikey repeated again, sounding more serious than before.

"33..." Gee almost whispered, not wanting to say it louder knowing Mikey would get protective and maybe upset.

"Gerard! 33!? Jesus, don't you understand? That guy could have kidnapped you or worst!"

Mikey couldn't believe what was he hearing.

"But he was so sweet!" Gee whined, almost wanting to cry.

"Like Bert was!?" Mikey almost shouted, getting a little upset about everything.

"He.. H-e He was different! He was a meanie!" Gee protested, crossing his arms and looking down, trying to hold his tears, voice sounding weak, Mikey just didn't understand.

Little tears running down his cheek, chubby pale face getting flushed.

Mikey hated it and quicky grabbed his brother's little hand, rubbing circles on it, trying yo calm him down.

"Im so sorry Gee, please don't cry, I didn't mean to shout, its just.. I get so worried yknow, don't want anyone to hurt you again, you are my little brother"

"Im so sorry Mikes, I love you..."

Gee looked back at his brother, eyes puffy red, wiping his tears away with his little fist, hugging Mikey back.

"Love you too Gee"

I'm sorry it was short but at least its something, I will update again soon, promise!
Leave comments!