ugh

I walked out the school halls an into the cafeteria. Janaye was no where in sight. Ugh. I checked the Gym and students lounge. Nothing. "Where are you little girl?", I thought. Then it hit me. My damn car. I went outside in Janaye along with Mr.Asshole Marcus was all giggly leaning on the hood. I was mad seeing them because that told me that she didnt listen to a word I told her. I walked there way in Marcus saw me so he got the hint in began to walk off but he made sure I seen him kiss Janaye cheek. I wanted to vomit. He walked pass me smirking. SMH. I stood in front of Janaye.

"What?, what do you have to Lecture me about now!", she yelled rolling her neck in putting her hands up in my face.

"Nothing", I replied, "Just making sure you would follow rules to meet me at the car".

She sighed, "Yea but yoooou took forever to get here".

"I had alittle uh talk with my teacher thats all", I lied, crossing my arms. "Why were you talking to.....", She stared in raised a eye brow.

Now I could of been big brother in spoiled her little crush or just let it go. Shrug.

"Nevermind J', just be careful okay", I smiled, she half smiled in rolled her eyes. "I will".

After school we headed home. Janaye quickly flew to her room, I headed to the fridge to make a sandwich seeing as I didnt get to eat on account of miss "I dont need you". While eating I let my mom know I was heading to my grandma's house, she wasnt paying attention til I mention that my dad would be there. I never cared about her lectures on my dad in his wife. I pretended to listen just so she could shut up. She would smile in hug me with a proud mothers face.

"Be careful and drive slow!!" she would yell out, but Id just jet.

See my mom is very protective about me driving certain speeds because since I was four, the Car accident my dad got us into kinda messed me up. When I hit 5, we had to go through medical therapy, my neck would be causing me issues. When I was 10, I went through therapy with my dad. Since all the crap I still have to take meds for it and once every year see my therapist. It was hell growing up.

I sighed getting into my car.

Off to my fambam I went.