Intro.

"Jayden get up or your gonna be late for school!! Jayden!!".

I rolled over in my bed and looked at the alarm clock. 6:30am. "Oh hell nah". I pulled the covers over my head.

"Jayden!!!!", she yelled again.

I felt a bounce on the side of me, pressure had me sink alittle in the bed "Damn mom already at it huh", I pulled the covers off revealing only my eyes. "Im 16 and she still be bugging me" I growled. Janaye laughed. Janaye is my little sister who is 13 but she' looks grown as hell cause my mom being the obsessed model as she is, piles her face with make up but she gonna learn its best to stay young as long as you can.

I sighed getting out the bed, "Ugh I hate mornings", I yawned taking my toothbrush to the bathroom.

"Well hurry up boy, I cant be late for my 8th grade year and you sure dont wanna miss your 10th, again", she smirked. Janaye is proud cause she skipped a grade for being real smart. "Shuh uhp oqay", I spoke with the toothbrush in my mouth, "I only flunked once". She rolled her eyes, "Once a flunker always a flunker", she laughed and I bucked at her, she ran downstairs. "Damn brat".

I finally arrived downstairs. "Dont you look handsome", my mom grinned taking pictures of me and Janaye. "Ma, stop it dang, you act like this our first time at this school", I sighed eating a apple. "Well its important to me, Janaye finally will be joining you". I sighed deeper, "Oh goody". Janaye rolled her eyes.

"Well its still the same", she looked at me shaking her head in gave us allowance. "Have fun and Jayden dont drive too fast!", she yelled out the door as we headed to my porshe my dad bought me for my 16th.

We stopped at a starbucks nearby than headed to -Cleverton High- Janaye was nervous, but all I cared about was my crew and girls.

I parked in the schools parking lot we were already 10mins late, I sighed in turned to Janaye. She stared at me. "Look just get to class, dont tell nobody we related and meet me here for lunch", she rolled her eyes, "If Im meeting you for lunch Im sure people would know were related stupid!", she got out in slammed my door. "Ay!!". She turned around in flipped me off. I sighed getting out "Damn brat".

I got to class greeting my crew happily since the teacher was nowhere in sight.

"The king has arrived!!!'", I yelled walking in doing the dougie.

"Oh shit!", Chris laughed.

"Late as usual", smirked E'man

"Haters!", I laughed playfully punching they're arms.

"So dude your sister started today huh?" , asked Lucky.

I glared at him, "How you know?".

"Our moms do work together dufus", he grinned.

"So is she single?" E'man asked. "Why you aint touching her".

He sighed.

"I bet I can get that" laughed Lucky. I smacked his snapback off "say another word nigga". He smiled "Another word".

Everyone laughed.

"Its all good Jay just know we getting married and oh yo dad can sing at our wedding", Chris joked. A couple of the other students laughed.

"Man I told yo ass to stop talking about my dad an uncles, you gone have me merk yo ass" I laughed punching his arm. He laughed.

"Maan B5 use to be the shit though", E'man said.

"How would yo ass know, you be singing in the shower huh", Chris teased.

"Hell no but my mom plays some they music everynow in then".

We nodded.

"Well they still my family so no more B5 jokes", I sneered. They nodded in we talked among ourselves as we waited for the teacher.