Got You

Them 2 weeks came faster than I expected. Marcus was geeked up happy and so was I, this was my plan to take him out and I already had my explanation for Janaye and for anyone else who had questions, I was just going to let them know he was a big time drug dealer and made some bad choices. Seeing as we were going to be in Miami for this no one in that city knew what was going on. The quicker I cut off his air supply, the better off I'd be. After I got off the phone with him, I called several airlines and found the perfect flight plan. I headed down there and paid for our tickets. I finished up and got Marcus on the phone as I headed home.

"Ay man I just got our tickets, bout to head home, we all good!".

"Oh word, for real?".

"Yeah".

"How much did this cost you?".

"About five hundred but trust me its worth it".

"Damn...iight well what time we head out?".

"Well I got us a non stop flight we leave at 8am".

He was happy and so was I, we ended our conversation and I headed home & ran upstairs to see if Janaye or my mom was in but no one was around so I left them a note and as I was writing, my cell phone buzzed. Marcus texted me saying he rather me come over to his crib now than we can head to the airport together. I sighed. Not the plan. I thought for awhile than just packed my clothes, along with my gun, I rewrote the letters than headed out the door.

I pulled up to Marcus house and parked, I grabbed my gun in shoved it in my pants, I walked to the door and was let in by 1 of Marcuses homies, he gave me a look in moved aside to let me in. Marcus was posted on a lazy boy chair sipping on wine.

"Glad you can be here", he cheered sitting up, I half smiled, "Of course I'd be here man we leave tomorrow to make this money!", I shouted excitedly. He chuckled, "Well then uh you wanna call your cousins so I make sure we good to go?", he said staring me in the eyes sipping the wine, I was shocked by the question but played it cool, "Oh yeaa man let me call them".

I pretended to dial a number that belonged to my fiction cousins in Miami, the homie stared me down as Marcus sipped on more wine, I  stood there nervous as hell.

"Did they answer yet?", Marcus asked leaning forward. Suddenly my heart began to beat out of control. "Oh nah man the voicemail came on", I told him looking him dead in the eyes, suddenly he stood up from the chair and reached backwards pulling out a sawed off shotgun, my eyes almost popped out my head. I just stood there in waited.