4th story

My name's Ang and I used to love boys way to much. I'm 13 and I've had a lot of boyfriend. So when I was 11 I had a boyfriend and I really loved him, his name is Finnly. I was sitting with Finnly at recess on the monkey bars one day and and start to small something really gross. Finnly smells it too so we quickly get off the monkey bars. We sit behind the kissing tree and sparks fly, we were in love, what more can I say. Then he says "Ew why is that smell following us it smells like fish and blood."
I agree and we go to sit at a picnic table. As we sit down, Finnly screams pointing at my bum and runs as fast as he can away from me. I didn't know what was happening at the time so when I looked down at my crotch I screamed and ran straight to the bathroom. I took my pants off and panties and made a toilet paper towel on the floor and I sat on it.
I was sitting there for about 30 minutes when I heard somebody knock on the stall. By this point there was a tiny pool of blood under me and I put my clothes back on and ran out of there. The face that the girl made who knocked on the stall was priceless.
By this point I am crying and the school nurse sees me. She takes one look at me and hurried me to her room. She then tells me that I got my period and it's completely normal. Once I am all cleaned up I go to find Finnly and as soon as he sees me his face goes bright red. He says to me "Ang I don't think we can be in a relationship anymore if whenever I hug you, you get pregnant." I knew that can't happen but he was about to break up with me so I said "Finnly you are dumb, this happens to all girls and I'm breaking up with you first."
Thanks for reading my story!!!:)