3rd story

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hi this is my story.

OK this was when I was 12 and let's pretend my names ginger because that's the color of my hair, yolo.

I was at my friends house for a sleepover and there was 7 of us. I didn't know them very well because I had just moved here a month ago. I really wanted to fit in here in my new school.

So we were just about to watch Harry Potter and my friends started laughing, whispering and staring at my butt. I asked what they were laughing about and they all yelled 'dont lay down you will get that everywhere!'

I looked down at my butt and screamed! I had gotten my period in front of the most popular girls in my school!

Then the meanest of them yelled 'lol ginger get the fudge outa this house'

So I started crying and ran out. All of them were laughing. I realized I made the worst mistake of my life trying to be friends with the popular and snooty girls. Once i got home I called my only real friend (who wasn't at the sleepover) in this town. Let's call her Blondie. She said that its gonna be all right and that those girls were just mean anyways.

I started to feel much better because my friend Blondie was still amazing!

Thanks for reading!

-

-

-

-

-

-

Omg I feel so bad for her! I asked her if she did make real friend though and she said yes so yea!