Chapter 3 ~ The World Ruled by Absolutely No One

Only because KnifeThrowerClove07 asked so nicely. AND because I know what to write in this chapter. 

"Sophia!" 

A girl, around about the age of eighteen, turned to look at the door to her room as her mother called her name. She grinned and turned to her painting, covering it with a long piece of cloth. "Soon, she'll tell me." She whispered before jumping off the window seat. Smiling, she ran to the door and threw it open before running down the hallway, swung on the ceiling lamp and landed on the railings to the stairs, sliding down them.

The door opened and a older woman walked in, her curly black hair just above her waist and a long dark red coat covering her body, keeping her warm from the rain and wind outside. Her light grey eyes followed the umbrella she was trying to fold closed, showing anger to the object.

"Stupid, umbrell-Oof!" She dropped the umbrella in shock as a white blur shot forward and wrapped her up in a hug. "Sophia!" She chuckled. 

"Sorry, mother! But you've been gone all week and I missed you." The young girl replied, her face buried in her mother's shoulder. Mother Gothel smiled and stroked her hair gently, wrapping her arms around her slowly.

"I missed you too, Sophia."

Unknown to the two of them, a small red dragon stood on the small, gold chandelier above them. He watched the two, a frown on his face as he rolled his eyes. "Damn girl, can't you see she's faking?!" He said, starting to pace. "Mulan would have known straight away." He stopped, his expression morphing into one of sadness as he relaxed, staring down at the ground.

"Oh, Mulan." He whispered, wrapping his arms around himself. 

It had been eighteen years since he last saw his companion, standing there in the throne room. He remembered seeing Pitch and Maleficient and Mother Gothel. He remembered screaming and shouting. He remembered holding onto the pale baby. He remembered the exact expression on Mulan's face as she looked from the Nightmare King, the wingless fairy and the old hag to him. Her face pulled into one of shock and disbelief as he disappeared. He knew that she knew the Princess would be in save hands with him. Hopefully.

"Mushu!" He heard someone whisper and he looked down to see Sophia beaming up at him. He smiled softly down at her, his eyes watering. 

"Hello, Sophia." The teen's head tilted to the side as she stared curiously up at the dragon. Her face twisted into one of concern as he jumped down onto her shoulder. 

"Are you all right?" She muttered, glancing up at her mother's bedroom door, hoping she couldn't hear. He smiled again and patted her cheek softly. 

"I'm fine Princess." She grinned at him and made her way up the stairs, glancing down the dark corridor to Gothel's bedroom. It was quiet, too quiet.

Sophia shook her head to clear the bad thoughts and walked to her room, opening the door and quietly closing it after her. She turned back to look at her bedroom and sighed in relief.

The bedroom walls were covered in paintings, paintings made by the girl since she was younger. Ever since she could remember Sophia had the talent of creating beautiful paintings, which her mother held a little bitter digust too but tried to encourage her daughter as much as possible. 

The paintings were the only thing she disliked. Because they were of people. Women in dresses, men dressed as princes, a hummingbird hybrid, a golden man made of sand, a giant rabbit, an overweight man with a beard, and two she kept close to her heart. 

A couple, one wearing a blue sweater and a girl with beautiful brown hair. 

One wall, with nothing covering it; bookshelves, cupboards...Nothing. Instead it had a huge painting which covered every inch of the wall. 

One side had a moon, a full moon which shone bright with grey and white paint. In covering it lightly was water colors, which she made to look like ice with cracks forming in the corner. On the other side had a sun, glowing brightly with yellow and hints of orange. It had a bright blue and white background, using the last of her white paint which made her go get some more. 

In the middle, holding hands, staring into each other's eyes was the boy wearing blue and the girl wearing purple. Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians and Rapunzel from Tangled. 

One of her OTP's. 

Jackunzel, as the fandom called it, was a big ship which was first created when Jack, Rapunzel, Merida from Brave and Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon were made into a group. This started the Big Four and the biggest fandom in the Dreamswork/Disney/Pixar franchises. Amazingly, the co-founder of Dreamwork's actually shipped Jackunzel and thought if Dreamworks and Disney ever came together they could make a Big Four movie, sadly it would never happen and Rapunzel was married to Eugene. Everyone she met on the Internet loved the Big Four. But not as much as her.

She actually looked like a mash up of Jack and Rapunzel.

She had Rapunzel's figure, face, long hair, nose, cheekbones, mouth, eye shape. In fact, she could have been the Princess herself if it wasn't for her white hair and blue eyes. Which her fans thought she got from Jack.

Yes, fans. She actually had fans. 

She first got them when she took a selfie of herself and posted it to her Tumblr blog snowflakesandsunflowers. Her Jackunzel blog. 

She remembered all the reblogs and questions. The very first which got her famous...

'Wait, are you Rapunzel and Jack Frost's daughter?!'

Since then she had gotten over the total of 19,000+ followers. Not to disappoint her fans she answered questions once every week by taking videos of herself and posting it to her YouTube account, which she made after so many demands from people. She even made a couple of online articles after her tenth video was uploaded to YouTube, just a couple of weeks after.

She remembered getting told about it by a couple of her fans and went to investigate. The article explained how she began making videos and some comments from Dreamworks and Disney, saying it was astonishing and amazing that she looked exactly like the tenth Disney Princess and the Guardian of Fun. 

Luckily, she hid Mushu in every video so no one could see him and start getting suspicious. It stills works. 

"Sophia!" She snapped out of her thought to look at Mushu, who had went to the bedroom window which peered into the backyard without her knowledge. 

"Hmm?" She hummed, walking towards him. He pointed down into the garden and she looked out of the window, her eyes wide in shock when she saw a familiar figure appear out of the woods just outside the back of the garden. She opened the window and peeked out of it, a small smile on her lips.

"Hiccup?"

Oooooooooooooo Arthur's here! Originally I was going to have Gothel and Sophia have an argument, Gothel leaving the house, Sophia sobbing in her bedroom curled up on the floor and Arthur hearing it and breaking into her house. MAYBE i'll make it happen if you like. 

Your thoughts? Any questions? Ask away by PMing me your questions and commenting on this chapter with your thoughts.